By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that we know next gen will be powerful enough, I think devs should finally make a....

Would you buy a next gen Jurassic Park if it was handled well?

Yes, time to shoot some d... 66 70.97%

No, this idea should beco... 26 27.96%

Total:92

full scale Jurassic park game.

Next gen consoles once the PS4 and 720 come out will finally be able to handle a full scale island with 1080 P graphics. We've seen what Uncharted has brought to gaming and thought it could lend itself to a game of this sort with storytelling. What say you? 

Around the Network

Sal.Paradise said:

I think I just filled the cup.

Jurassik Park? i couldnt care less. but then again, this does have dinosaurs, which is something we barely see now days in video games, so what the hell

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Sal.Paradise said:

I think I just filled the cup.

And that is from an PS4 Indie Developer
Lets imagine if a big company would do something like that exclusive for the PS4...
I wish for a Dino Crisis..But not Call of Dino Crisis Duty...I want a real Dino Crisis with all the stuff you mentioned.
Fire the CEO of Capcom directly so he can search for a new job with his buddy Wada and let the awesomness free...
A Dino Crisis with the New Engine they showed at the PS4 Presentation would be insane.

Around the Network

Sure why not. Could be pretty nostalgic.

Well Primal Carnage is back so maybe. A island wide Jurassic Park survival game sort of like Far Cry 3 would be pretty cool.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Agreed. I always thought the first movie would make a great game. Also the whole Island should be recreated semi open world not Uncharted style not Skyrim more like the last third of FF13.

Also first person perspective and Dinosaur behavior should be dynamic and real no scripted BS. Also Battlefield Physics (Bad Company 2). A few scripted movie key scenes are ok. More Dinosaur than we saw in the movie with background Info to find on them in Computers, documents. Dinosaur behaviour needs to be specific and individualized for each species. Tactics to fight a certain species must be completly different and require a new angle different from species to species. So much potential in a Jurassic Park game.

"we know it will be powerful enough"? I will believe it when i see it in real time on the games. I've done this rodeo enough times to know that between unveil footage and actual games theres always a significant step back.

We need a next gen Dino Crisis!