By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The amanda knox case.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/27/world/europe/amanda-knox-retrial-ruling.html?_r=0---link. If I was amanda knox,there would be no way I would go back to italy. I doubt the U.S. would approve the obvious extridiction request. It would be like that would director that was accused of rape,all those years ago. I personally think she's a moron if she goes back on her on merit. I'd fight extridiction all the way. Any thoughts? does anybody even care? 

Around the Network

If I knew I was innocent, I'd WANT to be there for sure. I wouldn't want a bunch of strangers discussing the possibility of locking me up forever for something I was innocent of. Fuck that. I'd want to hear every word, have a chance to say my piece.

That said, I think she was involved in Kercher's murder so either way I hope justice (as it is) prevails.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

i do hope someone will get an international warrant and when she is on a holiday in some country they'll arrest her and ship her to Italy..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Man courts always take forever....

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Uh... what?

"prosecutors initially conjectured that the murder was the result of a satanic sex frenzy gone wrong"

Around the Network
trashleg said:
If I knew I was innocent, I'd WANT to be there for sure.

I'd have the opposite reaction. Courts get it wrong all the time, and one court would have gotten it wrong already. If I knew I was innocent, I'd have nothing to prove.

I'd rest in comfort that US won't extradite me since there was already a trial where I was found innocent and I'd argue it won't be a fair trial to go back to. Hell, if I were her, I'd suck a dick or three to make sure extradition is denied.

She's always looked guilty.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

She has rocking tits.

badgenome said:
She has rocking tits.

Not as rock hard as yours bro!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)