By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Worst Wii graphics (Pics)

kain_kusanagi said:
I remember Wii COD MW3 being totally gimped and Wii Dead Rising being really bad too.

MW3 on Wii doesn't actually look that bad in my opinion. In fact, considering it's running a level of scope and complexity designed with the PS3 and 360 in mind, it's quite an impressive feat of engineering. It's almost impossible to find good pics of it, but here's one:

It looks much better than the other Wii COD games. (COD3, W@W, MW1, and BO1)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I remember Wii COD MW3 being totally gimped and Wii Dead Rising being really bad too.

MW3 on Wii doesn't actually look that bad in my opinion. In fact, considering it's running a level of scope and complexity designed with the PS3 and 360 in mind, it's quite an impressive feat of engineering. It's almost impossible to find good pics of it, but here's one:

Sure. That's why I used the word "gimped". It and all the other COD Wii games are super gimped even if you forget about the resolution.

I actualy don't own any bad looking Wii games and I only brought COD and Dead Rising up becuase that's all I could remember.

I don't know if its true but I heard Wii got a lot of psp ports.

I can't believe this was on the Wii, i've seen better looking games on the N64 and PS1! This game belongs on the Game Boy Advance or DS

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
curl-6 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Sure. That's why I used the word "gimped". It and all the other COD Wii games are super gimped even if you forget about the resolution.

I actualy don't own any bad looking Wii games and I only brought COD and Dead Rising up becuase that's all I could remember.

I just found it curious that of the 5 Wii COD games you chose the best looking one in a thread about the "ugliest wii game."

hinch said:

Dem textures!

And they said that the Wii wasn't powerful enough for the Unreal Engine 3...

Turkish said:
I don't know if its true but I heard Wii got a lot of psp ports.

The Wii didn't get psp ports (more likely the latter), it got PS2 ports and on-rails shooters, because third parties wanted to test the market for seven years.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Cruis'n is stiff competition let's see if I can find worse

Can anyone identify this masterpiece on Wii?

I think Cruis'n is going to win.

^^
Bottom one is Far Cry Vengeance.

Anyway, googled a bit and this came up:

Looks like some real effort went into it for sure. With the inspired name 'Target: Terror' no less. And, what do you know, look at that:

It's rated 'M' too!