By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fez creator rants about the 3DS

He never played The World Ends with You or Last Window, I see.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

I've heard the guy complain about a lot of things since the release of FEZ including that FEZ didnt get as many advertisements as Trials Evolution. Could have been because Trials was a MUCH better game and has a bigger following since Trials HD. FEZ is ok but not great.

He's right. MH just doesn't fit on 3DS and it would be much better on Vita (like RE Revelations btw). Nintendo moneyhatting Capcom is a fundamental problem that makes MH half as good as it could be on more capable platforms.

Ugh, this guy again. He should go back to the aquarium that he was in.
I want to now why he bought a 3DS and his opinions on the Wii and Wii U

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I will agree that I think the 3D is a gimmick and I love Vita's screen, but it doesn't take a genius - or in his case, someone caught up in their own hubris - to side with that. The way he assumes that he speaks for everyone is hilarious. "absolutely f@$#ing NOBODY"? Seriously?

I really don't like this guy...

Around the Network

I think this guy is the definition of a douchebag.

maybe because capcom and nintendo know much more about the industry as you do with only one half successful indie game mr fish (which is already a huge success for an indie developer but still...)

Without regards to anything else he said, I think he's right about the Monster Hunter situation. It doesn't make a lot of sense, especially when that goofy Circle Pro thing. Pretty much everyone was throwing around criticism when that came out, and rightly so.

The controls of Monster Hunter on the PSP were just as bad...WITHOUT the option to fix them :P

I like this guy.