By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the oldest gamer on this site?

I'll be 33 on may 15 and I was wondering if I was the oldest gamer that visits vgchartz on a regular basis. How much time do you older gamers spend on videogames? I usually just game,3 days a week on average. It usually takes me months to beat a videogame. If it's an average 10-12 hour fps,then I can usually beat it,in a couple of days. If a game is longer then that,then it usually takes me a great deal longer to beat it. I'm a big fps fan and I also love sandbox type games. If a game has a bunch of side stuff,then I'll do some of it,if it makes the main story line easier to beat. So any older gamers on vgchartz? I consider an older gamer no younger then 25. Don't ask me why,that's just the way I see it. 

Around the Network

What exactly is your question?

I game a lot and am 7 years older than you.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Seriously you actually think 33 is old in relation to gaming?

I'm 34 and the avergae age of a gamer last I checked was 37 so if anything your still "young".

Besides I'd imagine younger gamers aren't as interested in stats/charts :)

As for time spent on games all depends on how addictive it is. Games like Assassins creed games I can spend a couple of hours before getting bored whereas Xcom I spent at least 7 hours a day on it over several week :)

But again i'm amazed and amused you would think you would be anywhere near the oldest gamer :D on this site.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157526

Whats your age group?
1-8 10 4.57%

9-13 29 13.24%

14-16 10 4.57%

17-19 33 15.07%

20-25 56 25.57%

26-29 36 16.44%

30-40 34 15.53%

40-50 8 3.65%

50+ 3 1.37%

amp316 said:
What exactly is your question? I game a lot and am 7 years older than you.

well,I'm just trying to see how many older gamers are on this site and how much time they spend gaming. It's all about curiousity and comparision. 

Around the Network

Being 25 is being an old gamer? Damn...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

oldschoolfool said:
amp316 said:
What exactly is your question? I game a lot and am 7 years older than you.

well,I'm just trying to see how many older gamers are on this site and how much time they spend gaming. It's all about curiousity and comparision. 

Well, I already have spent over 20 hours on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

>>I consider an older gamer no younger then 25. Don't ask me why,that's just the way I see it.
Your post is making feel myself like an old fart.

My 3DS says I game 1hr/day on average, with some PC gaming it might be 2hr/day.

oldschoolfool said:

I'll be 33 on may 15 and I was wondering if I was the oldest gamer that visits vgchartz on a regular basis. How much time do you older gamers spend on videogames? I usually just game,3 days a week on average. It usually takes me months to beat a videogame. If it's an average 10-12 hour fps,then I can usually beat it,in a couple of days. If a game is longer then that,then it usually takes me a great deal longer to beat it. I'm a big fps fan and I also love sandbox type games. If a game has a bunch of side stuff,then I'll do some of it,if it makes the main story line easier to beat. So any older gamers on vgchartz? I consider an older gamer no younger then 25. Don't ask me why,that's just the way I see it.

I have birthday a little earlier in May than you and will be 37 then. My gaming time varies strongly depending on work and interesting games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Pretty sure mike_intellivision takes the cake as far as regular users goes.

Currently 48 years old.