By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the most recent game you've beaten without strategy guides/Forum help/Nerf Patches/Cheats?

Tagged games:

Inspired by this thread, and the fact that I just finished God of War: Ascension without any forum help or the patch that nerfed the Trial of Archimedes. It felt pretty damn good too.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

assassin's creed 3.

also you got a typo in your thread. it says [atch instead of patch

PS All Stars.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Damn, uh ... I just realized that I almost always look something up, even if it's small, like card combinations in Persona 3 or boss farming videos in Borderlands 2.

This is hard.

I'll go with Torchlight 2. I looked up character classes but I don't think I looked up anything about gameplay.

bananaking21 said:
assassin's creed 3.

also you got a typo in your thread. it says [atch instead of patch

Thanks, I created this thread using my phone.

Around the Network

I finished Lego City: Undercover last night. Not rly a huge achievment since the game is not hard at all despite being amazingly fun.

Finished the game does'nt mean that I 100%ed it since that game has a soooooooo much to do in it.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The Binding of Issac I think. Although that game has multiple endings and stuff, so I have a lot more to do.

Love and tolerate.

pokoko said:
Damn, uh ... I just realized that I almost always look something up, even if it's small, like card combinations in Persona 3 or boss farming videos in Borderlands 2.

This is hard.

I'll go with Torchlight 2. I looked up character classes but I don't think I looked up anything about gameplay.

im exactly the opposite, i dont look anything up until i absoluty have to. like in heavenly sword. i reached the last boss fight, got stuck then for some reason i didnt play the game and finish it, i returned to it after a month and half or so and i completly forgot the controles and how to play, i had to look up some technique's on how to finish it. 

though this does show the difference between my taste in games and yours. from what i read on the forums your more in RPG's and JRP's. where im more action oriented or adventure games, which usually have lower difficulty levels 

I almost always use strategy guides for RPGs though. I can't stand missing a single thing in those, so I even use multiple guides at once lol.

God of War Ascension on hard. Didn't seem as hard as 3 and GoW is the only hack n' slash I play.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers