By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the most recent game you've beaten without strategy guides/Forum help/Nerf Patches/Cheats?

Tagged games:

platformmaster918 said:
Busted said:
lol who does that? anyways Mass Effect 3 - i sold my Xbox after that and now i don't have console to play new games :(

PS3 and its exclusives are calling

Oh you bet it is! but im only interested in the last of us since im not a huge fan of GoW (thou i enjoy it) and didnt' like Heavy Rain at all so... i may just wait for the PS4 and more news on how can you play PS3 games on it, stream, rental, via satelite or whatever ^^ 

Around the Network
Busted said:
platformmaster918 said:
Busted said:
lol who does that? anyways Mass Effect 3 - i sold my Xbox after that and now i don't have console to play new games :(

PS3 and its exclusives are calling

Oh you bet it is! but im only interested in the last of us since im not a huge fan of GoW (thou i enjoy it) and didnt' like Heavy Rain at all so... i may just wait for the PS4 and more news on how can you play PS3 games on it, stream, rental, via satelite or whatever ^^ 

just take a look at my collection to see how many more awesome ones there are.  I can get waiting to see what's up with the cloud though.  I'm hoping for PS+ to include all the online stuff on PS4.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers