By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us - Pax Gameplay (off-screen)

Tagged games:

Sony and Naughty Dog deliver

Surely Game of the Gen

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
I already posted this in the official thread, don't steal my thunder !

Didn't know it sorry... well, some mod will remove it i think.  ^_^

Magnus86 said:
Player1x3 said:

nah, it's alright. More people will see it this way

CGI-Quality said:
Looks like some of the stuff I got to see behind closed doors. Difference is, my play-through was pre-alpha and was STILL butter smooth!

But was it like rock solid 30fps locked with no screen tear etc. or even more fps?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Player1x3 said:
Magnus86 said:
Player1x3 said:

nah, it's alright. More people will see it this way

OK. :)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Looks like some of the stuff I got to see behind closed doors. Difference is, my play-through was pre-alpha and was STILL butter smooth!

This one is also pre alpha...God help us if it isn't 

Not watching. I'm keeping my eyes virgin for this and Beyond. Same with PS4 launch titles. This stuff is going to be so amazing but I've seen enough at E3 and the Playstation meeting. Also might have to break that rule at E3, but only for new reveals.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Player1x3 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Is it so bad? oO

For me it looks great and run smooth and it's also off-screen footage so... i really can't understand all these complaints on the graphic.

Magnus86 said:
Player1x3 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Is it so bad? oO

For me it looks great and run smooth and it's also off-screen footage so... i really can't understand all these complaints on the graphic.

It doesn't look even remotely bad, but it definitely falls behind E3 in almost all aspects (especially combat animations). Now, there might be several reasons for that IMO

1) It's pre alpha (duh!)

2) Demo takes place in a dark, rainy building (no lighting,TLOU's strongest asset)

3) Combat animations are different than when fighting humans ( I hope it is at least)

4) The dumb HUD/pick up icons pull you out of realistic world/atmosphere

Player1x3 said:
Magnus86 said:
Player1x3 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Is it so bad? oO

It doesn't look even remotely bad, but it definitely falls behind E3 in almost all aspects (especially combat animations). Now, there might be several reasons for that IMO

1) It's pre alpha (duh!)

2) Demo takes place in a dark, rainy building (no lighting,TLOU's strongest asset)

3) Combat animations are different than when fighting humans ( I hope it is at least)

4) The dumb HUD/pick up icons pull you out of realistic world/atmosphere

Good points... better wait for the final version before judge. :)