By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aliens Colonial Marines Wii U: ‘We’ll See’ “SEGA's got to figure that out.”

Gearbox head Randy Pitchford says the future of Aliens: Colonial Marines on Wii U is uncertain. Speaking at PAX East, the CEO explained that whether or not Nintendo’s platform will see the game is out of his hands at this point.

“We’ll see,” Pitchford told GameSpot. “That's not our call. I think [developer Demiurge Studios] did amazing work. I think it's really cool, but SEGA's got to figure that out. We're doing the best we can."

Back in February, Pitchford told IGN that Demiurge was “with us at the very beginning, helping us to explore networking and multiplayer” in addition to working on the Wii U port.

The Wii U version of Colonial Marines was first announced back at E3 2011 and was most recently targeting Wii U’s launch window.

Colonial Marines hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February 12th. SEGA declined to comment on the status of the Wii U version.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Yeah....an outsourced port of a bad game to begin with?

Not quite sure if it will matter.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

lol i wrote an oppinion on this on my site. got the biggest hits ever lol lol lol

Otakumegane said:
Yeah....an outsourced port of a bad game to begin with?

Not quite sure if it will matter.

maybe. One more option for Wii U owners

Click HERE and be happy 

Sega should sue this fuckers. Even if this game doesn´t release on Wii U it wouldn´t be much of a lose.

Around the Network

If they fix all the bugs and improve a lot of things, this might be the only good version of the game.

i remember when this was hyped as the proof of unprecedented nintendo 3rd party support..

kitler53 said:

i remember when this was hyped as the proof of unprecedented nintendo 3rd party support..

unprecedented  support was something EA kept throwing out there lol.

on topic, if this game was actual as good as promised then I would be annoyed. But after what we seen and the whole fuckup by gear i do not thing anyone cares about this.

Nintendo fans, you guys honestly don't want this game.

"if the fix the bugs...." uh... the point of the port is to do as little work with the least amount of effort possible to increase revenue and profits. If anything it will suffer more than the original.

It's time to bring back the Nintendo Seal of Quality.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.