By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aliens Colonial Marines Wii U: ‘We’ll See’ “SEGA's got to figure that out.”

AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:
It's time to bring back the Nintendo Seal of Quality.

I think this only aplies for games developed by Nintendo

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:

btw. I have bought secret of mana last week

AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:

I'm just saying that it's not only for Nintendo developed games. Maybe Nintendo should use this as some kind of award and incorporate this into their testing process before greenlighting the game. High quality, polished software gets the seal.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:

I'm just saying that it's not only for Nintendo developed games. Maybe Nintendo should use this as some kind of award and incorporate this into their testing process before greenlighting the game. High quality, polished software gets the seal.

Great idea, piss 3rd party off more by saying their SW isn't quality.

Max King of the Wild said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:

It's funny because it's true.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:
AndrewWK said:
Chandler said:

It is better to piss them then to let them bring all the shitty versions to Nintendo Systems. Nintendo is the only console manufacturer who can provide enough high quality games for their own systems. 

Oh snap. You know your console is in trouble when even shovelware is a "We'll see".

I really don't think anyone would really care if it didn't come to wii u.

I was really looking forward to playing this game, especially after playing ZombiU and experiencing how will the Gamepad works as a radar-motion-alert-here comes the monster-tracker. How could this game not be bad ass on the WiiU and Gamepad?

Screw you Sega, seriously, how stupid can you be, scrapping potentially the best version of the game.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

DaRev said:

I was really looking forward to playing this game, especially after playing ZombiU and experiencing how will the Gamepad works as a radar-motion-alert-here comes the monster-tracker. How could this game not be bad ass on the WiiU and Gamepad?

Screw you Sega, seriously, how stupid can you be, scrapping potentially the best version of the game.

potentially

Click HERE and be happy