By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FFXV revealed and FF Versus XIII playable at E3 in June.

Tagged games:

Galvanizer said:
Trunkin said:

Three FF games showing this E3? All of which will be available for Xbox systems? Sounds good to me.

OT: You have a picture of Vaan as your avatar. Change it.

Not changing my Vaan avatar. Homeboy needs some love.

Oh, you'll change it, alright. I will see to it.

Around the Network

Well that would be nice, though far from likely.... It does seem like Squeenix have got themselves in a mess with Versus XIII. They have clearly spent to much money on it to just chuck it out, but there is so much fan demand for it, that it better be rather good (especially as it supposedly means that we haven't got KH III). BUT, they have prioritised XIII series because apparently people like Lightning (I don't), so they can't really release it this year

I think the most likely scenario is Lightning Returns later this year, then Versus on next gen some time next year and finally XV in a couple of years.

Squeenix have told us to be excited about a FF announcement for PS4 at E3, so I think it will be either Versus or XV, but not 2 games.

And anyway, I still want to know about Type 0 outside of Japan!

Soriku said:
Talal said:
Soriku said:
You guys are so gullible...

Oh does this guy have a history of trolling? 

Yes. He makes shit up all the time and claims it's from some magazine or 2ch or something. He always has to mention Ito when talking about FF XV in his posts too. Plus why do you think he said "scans will be provided ASAP!" but then hasn't posted anything in an hour? It takes that long to snap a few shots?

He has a history on GameFAQs as well. I'm not sure who he's trying to convince.

hmm

good find, Soriku

I'd like to see both FFVersusXIII and FFXV on XBox just to see Sony fans throw a hissy fit, lol. Seriously though the more people that can play and enjoy the games, the better.

Soriku said:
Talal said:

LOL the thread was well organized so I didn't really suspect anything. Thanks for clearing things up.

Don't believe Ondore's Galv's lies.

Around the Network

My Sources told me this is a lie!

Everyone should know this is a lie
This thread should get locked or so cause some people may believe this crap about being multiplat especially for Versus.
And still funny to see people not understanding Multiplat = Lower Quality and another FF13 disaster.This time it would be even worse cause Versus has all the stuff they said isn't doable..Towns,Worldmap,Airship etc...weird...what is different between Versus13 and 13(-2)?Oh yeah that one little detail ;)
At least let SquareEnix release ONE GOOD game in this WHOLE Gen...I mean it would be more than stupid that the KH and FFX Collection are the best games coming in this Gen from SquareEnix for home consoles just cause some people don't want others to get a good game and have fun.
PS3 Exclusive or nothing if we still have to get something in this Gen - NextGen probably won't matter in the early years that much.

I have the feeling that a multi FF announcement is more likely than a PS4 exclusive one, but I have doubts about having so many FF announcements on top of each other at e3.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Oh the muliplatness. Oh well I never play FF anyway. I guess they would give people a reason to be excited if all this were announced as opposed to just asking them for excitement.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers