By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FFXV revealed and FF Versus XIII playable at E3 in June.

Tagged games:

Galvanizer said:
teigaga said:
yeah, not very convincing.

I also very much doubt that square would allow any new Final Fantasy outside of Lighting returns. They tend to give one game the spotlight and neglect the others.

You really beleive this? They have a track record of supprting more than one mainline FF game at a time. Heck, they're releasing FFXV ARR and LR FFXIII in the same year and only a few months apart from each other.

My mistake, I meant playable Final Fantasy outside of Lightning Returns. 

The online games don't really count, they're not gonna to steal the lime light from a single player title.

Around the Network

E3 this year will be interesting....

If this is true, then FF Versus XIII won't be FFXV. That's good because Final Fantasy should not have the Kingdom Hearts battle system.

If Versus really did go multiplatform then get ready for the meltdowns lol. It would be a real dick move by SquareEnix.

Versus releasing? hahaha

Around the Network
Soriku said:
You guys are so gullible...

Oh does this guy have a history of trolling? 

Talal said:

If Versus really did go multiplatform then get ready for the meltdowns lol. It would be a real dick move by SquareEnix.

Wouldn't be that dicky seeing as FFXIII was also formally a PS3 exclusive.

Three FF games showing this E3? All of which will be available for Xbox systems? Sounds good to me.

OT: You have a picture of Vaan as your avatar. Change it.

Trunkin said:

Three FF games showing this E3? All of which will be available for Xbox systems? Sounds good to me.

OT: You have a picture of Vaan as your avatar. Change it.

Not changing my Vaan avatar. Homeboy needs some love.

Soriku said:
Talal said:
Soriku said:
You guys are so gullible...

Oh does this guy have a history of trolling? 

Yes. He makes shit up all the time and claims it's from some magazine or 2ch or something. He always has to mention Ito when talking about FF XV in his posts too. Plus why do you think he said "scans will be provided ASAP!" but then hasn't posted anything in an hour? It takes that long to snap a few shots?

He has a history on GameFAQs as well. I'm not sure who he's trying to convince.

LOL the thread was well organized so I didn't really suspect anything. Thanks for clearing things up.