By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Need for Speed MW U "Graphics seem slightly worse compared to other versions"

another lie from a reviewer.. im shocked.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
the_dengle said:
There were a LOT of PS3 games ported from 360 that looked terrible by comparison to the originals. You guys mean to tell me it's because the PS3 was weaker than the 360?

ps3 in some ways is  weaker then 360, if you asked which was the over all more powerful console, i would say 360, just because most multiplatform games look better on it, everybody agree there prett much on par.

Multiplats looked better on 360 because it was easier to develop for. PS3 got a lot of sloppy ports -- look at the Overlord DLC for Mass Effect 2 on PS3. Shameful. Certainly not because the PS3 wasn't powerful enough to run the mission, right? It was a bad port.

PS3, on the other hand, seems to have prettier exclusives.

Roma said:
LOL Ninjablade trying hard as usual

OT: I will wait until we get some footage before I decide what to believe

lol how am i trying hard, i said wait for the DF faceoff, that's the only opinion i have of the review that said the game looks worst.

the_dengle said:
ninjablade said:
the_dengle said:
There were a LOT of PS3 games ported from 360 that looked terrible by comparison to the originals. You guys mean to tell me it's because the PS3 was weaker than the 360?

ps3 in some ways is  weaker then 360, if you asked which was the over all more powerful console, i would say 360, just because most multiplatform games look better on it, everybody agree there prett much on par.

Multiplats looked better on 360 because it was easier to develop for. PS3 got a lot of sloppy ports -- look at the Overlord DLC for Mass Effect 2 on PS3. Shameful. Certainly not because the PS3 wasn't powerful enough to run the mission, right? It was a bad port.

PS3, on the other hand, seems to have prettier exclusives.

actually ps3 just has better developers when it comes to graphics, look at halo 4 and forza horizone, they look as good as the ps3 exclusives, but for me the most powerful hardware get the best looking games and thats what 360 does, because ps3 is hard to develope for counts as a weakeness in the hardware to me and over all nobody can arguue that 360 has the best looking version of most games, thats something i expect from better hardware, and honestly there is no better way then proving a console powerful then with multiplatform games.

So what do you expect from wii u 4k graphics. Wii u is not built to compete with other consoles but is built to take their exclusives to hd genre.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:

actually ps3 just has better developers when it comes to graphics, look at halo 4 and forza horizone, they look as good as the ps3 exclusives, but for me the most powerful hardware get the best looking games and thats what 360 does, because ps3 is hard to develope for counts as a weakeness in the hardware to me and over all nobody can arguue that 360 has the best looking version of most games, thats something i expect from better hardware, and honestly there is no better way then proving a console powerful then with multiplatform games.

"They have better developers" -- now who's making excuses?

Halo 4 doesn't look as good as PS3's best imo.

Come to think of it, Wii vs Xbox is a good analogy for PS3 vs 360; the Xbox/360 have weaker CPUs but better GPUs, while the PS3/Wii have weaker GPUs but more powerful CPUs that can assist the GPU in order to make up for their weaknesses.

the_dengle said:
ninjablade said:

"They have better developers" -- now who's making excuses?

Halo 4 doesn't look as good as PS3's best imo.

i think its the best looking fps for sure and forza horizone is the best looking racer this gen, but i'm not making excuses, i just think sony developers are much better, even third party games looked better then microsoft first party games, until halo 4, forza horizone and gears of war 3, while sony first party made much better looking games early in ps3 life.

This review is saying this purely to get clicks.

I say dismiss and move on.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
This review is saying this purely to get clicks.

I say dismiss and move on.

It's worth noting that other reviews cite the graphics as superior to the PS3/360 versions.