By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Prediction League is back - time to spend those vg$!

Riot Of The Blood said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
hahahaha ssj12 thinks DMC4 is going to sell 600,000 copies on the ps3 in its first week.
you'd think a moderator on a sales site would know something about sales :P

Just because it's not a Wii game doesn't mean it can't sell. Get off his fuckin back.

Woah chill!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Can we use the vg$ we win in the predictions league to buy a world exclusive Leo-j and Soriku sex tape?

Not that I would want to, I am asking for a friend. Really.

you can see it for free if you click on the link in my profile ;)

RolStoppable said:
Can we use the vg$ we win in the predictions league to buy a world exclusive Leo-j and Soriku sex tape?

Ew.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:

Ew.

Hey, you should be thankful that I asked for you.
And I thought we had this pact.

Thanks ioi, I already made my prediction.

Around the Network

Well I gave it a go, but I was fairly cautious with my money. Next time I'm spending more (unless I'm really off this time.)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
RolStoppable said:

Ew.

Hey, you should be thankful that I asked for you.
And I thought we had this pact.

You can't trust people with Kim Possible avatars.
So I've heard....

Did you guys saw ssj12's prediction for Brawl? He's very confident on the japanese market! :)

I barely bet anything, but I'm fairly confident in my picks too. If I do well this week, I'll bet much more next week.

i just figured I'd try out a JL style prediction

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453