By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Prediction League is back - time to spend those vg$!

How about the option to add comments to other people's predictions? That should be fun. =P

Around the Network
kamil said:
How number adjustments will influence our bets? Do we win/lose based on first ioi' estimates? Or our bets will be changed when ioi adjust numbers?

The results are announced about a week after the numbers are up to account for the usual adjustments, but any adjustments after that do not affect your score unfortunately.

I love you ioi!!!!!

Cool! Good work man! I'll be poor by this afternoon...

Someone seems to have bet a massive amount for DMC4 360.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Someone seems to have bet a massive amount for DMC4 360.

My favorite is how one guy is betting on Brawl selling four million during its first week.

... maybe it should be made even clearer how the Prediction League is about weekly sales? 

^ Maybe they meant 400k?

Well I will participate in the LTD bets but I'm not doing weekly anymore if I am forced to bet on each game... most of the time I only want to predict hardware, so I lose $5 X number of games. I only did SSB and Wii Fit because they inrerest me.

I have never seen this before, it's actually pretty cool.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ioi said:
Well it would be easy if we could all just vote on whatever we want to, the skill is to have the ability to make good predictions across the board

I understand that... i'm just more interested in the hardware alone.

I'm probably just bitter because I didn't know I was forced to vote on them all this time (I read the rules but either it wasn't mentioned or I missed it) so I have only put in predictions for only 2 games and thus lost about $40 for no reason.

If I had known I was going to lose it anyway, I would have put decent enough (if not well researched like for hardware) numbers for some of the games.