By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Prediction League is back - time to spend those vg$!

Also we seem to be forced to predict for all games.
I only put a figure for SSBB and WiiFit but when I checked back it seems to set them to zero. Am I now going to lose $5 each time I leave a game alone? Edit, it seems I am going to lose that [it has already gone and I guess It wont be given back] I feel punished just because I don't know what disgaea 3 is.

Around the Network

I wasn't very interested in this before, but now I tried it and think I'm in love.

You know what would be cool? Add an entry for hardware LTD by the end of 2008, preferably as soon as possible. Minimum bet $500. =P

There's nothing forcing these to be weekly, right?

thanks ioi, just entered

awesome update. I guess I need to start spamming like Leo-j and Soriku to feed my betting habbit (or maybe just win a couple)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Sweet deal ... I betted 380k for Brawl because it launches on Thursday... So it has 3-4 days... And with shipments of 300-400k i predict to sell through nearly all of it! ...

EDIT: Betted 40$ on it...  

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Neato.

What kind of time schedule do you want me to have for the markets?

I'm assuming something like:

European: Tuesday-Sunday
American: Wednsday-Monday
Japanese: Monday-Saturday

Or what would you prefer?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Neato.

What kind of time schedule do you want me to have for the markets?

I'm assuming something like:

European: Tuesday-Sunday
American: Wednsday-Monday
Japanese: Monday-Saturday

Or what would you prefer?

Seems ok to me.... any news on when the yearly prediction table might be put back up?

Or do you know if there is any way we can only bet on the games we want, rather than being forced to do them all (or is this something I should ask ioi?)

I bet like 900 bucks on this league. I hope that I don't lose.

DMC4 on the 360 has an average of 37k, lol.

How number adjustments will influence our bets? Do we win/lose based on first ioi' estimates? Or our bets will be changed when ioi adjust numbers?