By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This thread lacks souls.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Excellent thread!

I hope yous are happy, because i just spent 20 minutes going through my history folder to find her...

Barozi said:

oh I would be all for topless pics in the NSFW section, but I don't make the rules, I just execute them.

I didnt put any topless pics in this thread, but put out a bunch of links.  That's a big difference.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind licking a fire bush at least once in my lifetime.

dallas said:
Barozi said:

oh I would be all for topless pics in the NSFW section, but I don't make the rules, I just execute them.

I didnt put any topless pics in this thread, but put out a bunch of links.  That's a big difference.

That doesn't matter at all.
You can't post links of pirated games here either.

Barozi said:
dallas said:
Barozi said:

Would it be ok to send links by PM if the user asks me to send them that way?  Keep in mind that we had several people here wanting these links to be put out, and i'm trying to meet you in the middle

dallas said:
Barozi said:

Would it be ok to send links by PM if the user asks me to send them that way?  Keep in mind that we had several people here wanting these links to be put out, and i'm trying to meet you in the middle

of course, you can do pretty much everything in PMs except harass users with flaming, trolling or threats.

We can't check it. Other, non-involved members or even non-members can't check it. So we don't care.

pezus said:
walsufnir said:
pezus said:

Thread needs more Ygritte

Thought about posting her, too, but I preferred Otto ;)  But definitely also hot, yes.

In Germany we have a saying as follows (roughly translated):

Rusty roof, wet basement.

Who's Otto? :o

Actress of Eowyn in Lord of the Rings.