By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you mind Bayonetta 2 to be multiplat if you get Bayonetta on Wii U?

Tagged games:

Your Choice

Multiplat for both games 48 34.78%

Bayonetta 2 Wii U exclusive 90 65.22%

Total:138
badgenome said:
sidious164 said:

Bayonetta 2 will go multiplat when they see how poorly it sells on the wii u.

Bayonetta 2 will go multiplatform so Nintendo can make its money back? wat.

If the game dosen't sell many copies on WIi U its possible they could sell the publishing rights to the game. Which is what Microsoft did to Mass Effect 1 and 2 I believe, EA bought them and published the game on the PS3.

I don't see Nintendo doing it, but I think theres a small chance it will happen if the game is unsuccessful. I hope it does come multiplatfom eventually.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
sidious164 said:

If the game dosen't sell many copies on WIi U its possible they could sell the publishing rights to the game. Which is what Microsoft did to Mass Effect 1 and 2 I believe, EA bought them and published the game on the PS3.

I don't see Nintendo doing it, but I think theres a small chance it will happen if the game is unsuccessful. I hope it does come multiplatfom eventually.

Suke said:
I have a sick feeling that Lego Undercover and Bayonetta 2 will be multiplat soon. First it was Ray-man, then Ninja Gaiden.

Ninty is funding Bayo 2 so I won't be too sure about that one

but yea Lego City will most probably be ported in the near future 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

As a Wii U owner, I probably wouldn't mind but I'd probably buy it for the 360. I like to keep my series together on the same platform.

Lol at the poll results.

Around the Network
sidious164 said:
Suke said:
I have a sick feeling that Lego Undercover and Bayonetta 2 will be multiplat soon. First it was Ray-man, then Ninja Gaiden.

yea funny ~ anyway it wouldn't be a bad idea, but isn't impossible since nintendo funded this game? If not it can definitely go multiplat

A203D said:
badgenome said:
sidious164 said:

This is Nintendo we're talking about. They're proud and stubborn as hell. Even if it means losing money on it, they will keep the publishing rights no matter what.

Its not going multiplat because Nintendo will hold the publishing rights.

Theres nothing to ponder about. :) People thinking it will go multiplat are beeing delusional. Even if it bombs, it will stay a Wii U exclusive. The development of the game is financed by Nintendo.

bananaking21 said:
Suke said:

since nintendo funded bayonetta 2, there is no way it will be multiplat

They funded and published Banjo Kazooie and Tooie too, as well as partially funded and published Razor's Edge, and look where those are. I'd be surprised if Nintendo is funding this is it's entirety rather than a good portion, just as I'd be surprised if Sega didn't sign off on an escape deal where if the game sells below a certain amount, they'll be allowed to bring the game to other platforms after a certain amount of time.

Well I wouldn't care one way or the other, since Bayonetta doesn't interest me, but what's the point of debating this, really, since B2 is and always will be a WiiU exclusive.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046