By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A forbidden topic – Favorite Kinect ‘Gems’

Child of Eden and Nike Sports Kinect

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:

How is that? I played the demo and it seemed pretty good. I don't always have time to workout, so an alternative would be nice at times. 

Kinect Star Wars. Yeah, I said it.

I played Kinect Sports one time. It was fun.

I played DBZ Kinect a separate time. It was not fun.

smroadkill15 said:
AndrewWK said:

How is that? I played the demo and it seemed pretty good. I don't always have time to workout, so an alternative would be nice at times. 

It great to work out after the work. It is functional if you know the basic moves. This is the only game I use my Xbox for. I can highly recommend it.

Around the Network

I play Kinect Sports quite freuqently. And my sister likes Dance Central.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

bananaking21 said:
Zappykins said:

If you do not want to post, email me, and I will post it for you anonymously.

you cant be serious now are you? i know kinect games are probably the least appreciated by gamers, mainly because they really dont have any depth. but seriously people shouldnt be so ashamed of liking a kinect game that they would have to email you to stay anonymous? is it really that bad liking a kinect game that people would need to hide liking any of them?

Actually, yes, yes, I am.  And so far I have been emailed, and no I will not ever tell!

There is absolutly a double standard - gamers are supposed to be free and play games.  And non gamers often make fun of them for doing so - so gamers should know better.  But no, it all comes out as hatred toward movement games, and specifically Kinect.  Kinect like an ugly sex parter who is overweight with a goofy laugh.  You have much fun together, but you are going to be going off (or back) to school soon and you don't want your friends seeing you together.

It's not a bad thing to like Kinect, or a Kinect Game, but it is hated thing of the moment for many gamers.  And most, haven't even played it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

IMO, there are definitely some negative views of Kinect that are justified but for the most part, I think it's just another MS punching bag that people like to take shots at whenever they walk past. I think it's completely silly for someone to be ashamed of liking it though.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

The problem with Kinect are the developers. I mean you can´t make Armored Core a Kinect title thats just stupid. This would be like Forca Kinect. I am telling Kinect works great with work out games. It is fun and really responsive and if you do it properly you sweat like a boar in the Savanah.

Dance Central is tons of fun and made me sweat way more than Wii Fit ever did.

Signature goes here!