By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you spent most time into in 2013?

forest-spirit said:
Minecraft or Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars.
I've spent a billion hours +-1 on Minecraft but I just can't put it down. The complete randomness of that game really makes the replayablitity endless.
Napoleonic Wars is quite surprising. Got it with the Mount & Blade collection and checked it out for the sake of it and since then I'm hooked. Extreme hardcore gaming at it's finest. <100 players multiplayer suddenly feels very last-gen.

Zen Pinball 2 on my Wii U is a distant but still respectable third.

Is Minecraft really that good? I don't get why its so popular. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Pokemon Black 2, I have over 180 hours... Haha! And then NSMBU! =)

Xenoblade

Prolly Fire Emblem: Awakening so far since I was sick when I started playing it and rest of the time I was either working or snowboarding and only popped up Planetside 2 here and there.

Arma II and Persona 4: Golden.

My Arma II playtime is getting ridiculous, over 500 hours now and I've only had the game 7 months.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

starting Skyrim DLC myself

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

My most played game is by far Mario tennis open for 3DS

MoHasanie said:
forest-spirit said:
Minecraft or Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars.
I've spent a billion hours +-1 on Minecraft but I just can't put it down. The complete randomness of that game really makes the replayablitity endless.
Napoleonic Wars is quite surprising. Got it with the Mount & Blade collection and checked it out for the sake of it and since then I'm hooked. Extreme hardcore gaming at it's finest. <100 players multiplayer suddenly feels very last-gen.

Zen Pinball 2 on my Wii U is a distant but still respectable third.

Is Minecraft really that good? I don't get why its so popular. 

Depends on what kind of games you like really. If you absolutely need a storyline or a main goal then Minecraft ain't for you.

Can't say for sure why the game is so successful but imo the completely open and random nature of the game is the biggest draw. You just never know what to expect. The ability to roleplay and set up your own rules for the game is also a huge plus. And the community is huge and very active. There are tons of different mods and Adventure maps (custom made worlds with certain goals and rules) to check out.

I'm not sure...maybe Paper Mario: Sticker Star?

Probably Sim City without 34 hours

Ni No Kuni is probably 2nd with just over 20

I have been playing a massive variety of games, I have certainly racked up 10+ in tons so far, mostly random games on PC