By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League Draw

Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Lewandowski was hugging Ribery real close before, as you might have noticed. real close.

And intentionally stepping on the ANKLE of a guy is trying to end his career, or at least the game. That is quite in a different league imo.


Youre a Bayern fan, right?

Let me ask you a question.

In 12 Months time, will you still hate Lewandowski if he joins Bayern this Summer and scores 20-30 goals in the Season?

probably as much as they all hate manuel neuer. what they did with him when he signed with bayern was one of the biggest jokes i ever saw in the german league. seems like he is ok for them now.



Around the Network

I was torn before the game and I still am.

Bayern definitely deserved it today (and already last year). So congratz to them.

Dortmund played very well too and I'm sure they will continue to show great matches in the upcoming CL seasons.


About the game:
1st half wasn't that good, but boy the 2nd half had it all.
I have no clue how both clubs still had 11 players on the pitch. It should've been 10 against 9 or even 9 against 9.
Anyway Dortmund started incredibly strong then lost some control over the game. Both keepers showed insane performances tonight. All in all Bayern had the much better opportunities though. Robben alone could've made 3 or 4 more. Good for him that he shot the final goal or he would've gotten even more bad reputation.



defo if ribery was rooney the ref would have sent him packing maybe a few other players too,

we're off to the maracana to play brasil next week,haha wish us luck,hope brasil are having an off day



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

Prediction: Germany is winning the world cup this time.



Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Lewandowski was hugging Ribery real close before, as you might have noticed. real close.

And intentionally stepping on the ANKLE of a guy is trying to end his career, or at least the game. That is quite in a different league imo.


Youre a Bayern fan, right?

Let me ask you a question.

In 12 Months time, will you still hate Lewandowski if he joins Bayern this Summer and scores 20-30 goals in the Season?

Why on earth would I be a Byern fan? There is no more annoying team in Germany. Except maybe Dortmund, which whines about Bayern buying their players when they do the same all the time - look at Reus and Kehl.

And why would I be glad that such a dirty player plays for my (supposedly) favourite team?

Oh, and my side is SC Freiburg.



Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

Why on earth would I be a Byern fan? There is no more annoying team in Germany. Except maybe Dortmund, which whines about Bayern buying their players when they do the same all the time - look at Reus and Kehl.

And why would I be glad that such a dirty player plays for my (supposedly) favourite team?

Oh, and my side is SC Freiburg.


I just assumed you were, you seemed to be supporting Bayern throughout this thread.

Sorry

I know how this is a serious thing. I once got called a Leeds fan.



                            

Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Why on earth would I be a Byern fan? There is no more annoying team in Germany. Except maybe Dortmund, which whines about Bayern buying their players when they do the same all the time - look at Reus and Kehl.

And why would I be glad that such a dirty player plays for my (supposedly) favourite team?

Oh, and my side is SC Freiburg.


I just assumed you were, you seemed to be supporting Bayern throughout this thread.

Sorry

I know how this is a serious thing. I once got called a Leeds fan.

No worries. In international play, one has to support Bayern, as they are the only German side that ensures we have enough international slots.

And after beating barcelona the way they did, they deserved it.

Doesnt make them any less annoying though. Especially Schweinsteiger who really sucked today, and Robben was almost as bad. He fumbled like 3 100% chances.



Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Carl2291 said:
Faxanadu said:

Lewandowski was hugging Ribery real close before, as you might have noticed. real close.

And intentionally stepping on the ANKLE of a guy is trying to end his career, or at least the game. That is quite in a different league imo.


Youre a Bayern fan, right?

Let me ask you a question.

In 12 Months time, will you still hate Lewandowski if he joins Bayern this Summer and scores 20-30 goals in the Season?

Why on earth would I be a Byern fan? There is no more annoying team in Germany. Except maybe Dortmund, which whines about Bayern buying their players when they do the same all the time - look at Reus and Kehl.

And why would I be glad that such a dirty player plays for my (supposedly) favourite team?

Oh, and my side is SC Freiburg.


LoL. Kehl joined Dortmund 11 years ago. This is a lifetime for football.

By the way:



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

As much as I wanted Dortmund to win it, in the end Bayern deserved it. While they dominated the first half, they didn't put that domination into goals (what a performance by Neuer) and on the second half, Bayern grew a lot and turned the tables around.

It was a pretty interesting match and congrats for both teams .



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

That was a great final, by far the best since Liverpool - Milan 2005. Fairly low on quality but high on excitement. Shame Bayern won but they have been by far the best team in Europe this year. As an Arsenal fan I do feel somewhat vindicated by their performances since they beat us on away goals.