By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can I get my ex back?

what the Doc said and jaywood.

To answer question in title: sure anythings possible but why would you want to?

Around the Network
luigiman5555 said:
dsgrue3 said:
Dude stop posting this nonsense.

You were not in a closed relationship of any kind. You were fuck buddies, she wanted to fuck someone else. Get over it. That's not the girl you want anyway. Find someone with some self-respect and get some yourself.

Sheesh.

We were not fuck buddies. We promised to only sleep with each other. Fuck buddies can fuck anyone they want. What's the difference between boyfriend and girlfriend and being exclusive to each other? Just the title? It was not an open relationship. We were boyfriend and girlfriend without the titles.

Lol anybody who believes that they are in a relationship just by having sex is clueless. Sex does not make you boyfriend and girlfriend. You were fuck buddies. Call it exlusive if you want to be naive, but essentially what you had was a situation where both parties were still free to date (which is hilarious when you think about the exclusive sex aspect).

I'm not sure if you've seen the show Shameless on Showtime, but you sound kinda the character Lip, but at least he knew she was sleeping around even though you should have anticipated it.

luigiman5555 said:
dsgrue3 said:
Dude stop posting this nonsense.

You were not in a closed relationship of any kind. You were fuck buddies, she wanted to fuck someone else. Get over it. That's not the girl you want anyway. Find someone with some self-respect and get some yourself.

Sheesh.

We were not fuck buddies. We promised to only sleep with each other. Fuck buddies can fuck anyone they want. What's the difference between boyfriend and girlfriend and being exclusive to each other? Just the title? It was not an open relationship. We were boyfriend and girlfriend without the titles.

Let me ask you something.  What is boyfriend and girlfriend without the titles?  I'm not questioning you and your relationship but that was an odd answer you gave.

P.S.  And you forgot the first rule of Vgchartz.  We do not talk about Vgchartz

I already gave you the best advice you could possibly have received in your "#3 thread".
Take it.
(Relationships with girls is 99% acting like you don't care. Not that you don't care about her, or how she feels about you, but 99% you don't care if you're together. IE; good relationships with girlfriends are like good relationships with guy friends. You don't care to date your male friends and it should be the same with girlfriends. No matter if it's painful. Ask yourself, "would I tell a guy what I'm about to say?". If the answer is no, then don't ask or say it. Advice given. You don't take it, you won't ever get it again.)

Not sure if actually serious or a joke post, I am inclined to believe its the latter. If its real however, dude, seriously?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Yea definitely a troll, linking a youtube video that is obviously someone else kind of gave you away buddy. Good try but you got to do better than that.

JayWood2010 said:

Let me ask you something.  What is boyfriend and girlfriend without the titles?  I'm not questioning you and your relationship but that was an odd answer you gave.

Is that a reference to the movie I think you're referencing? ·3·

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:

Is that a reference to the movie I think you're referencing? ·3·

Let's see if my old avatar can answer that ;P

Think long and hard on this sad fact: you apologized to her for her attempt to cheat on you. There is no chance in hell any woman would take back such a scrub-level scrub.

Boutros said:
She attempted cheating and you're the one who's sorry?

this