By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldros - GoW: Ascension REVIEW (NO SPOILERS)

Tagged games:

I don't understand how 42/50 is a 9/10.

But meh whatever system you have.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
I don't understand how 42/50 is a 9/10.

But meh whatever system you have.

The partially grades dont really weigh in on the final one. It's only giving a metric on where I feel that specific area to be. Sorry if that confused you ^^

pezus said:
So is the sound broken even if you have a 5.1 system?

It's not really broken, it just.. glitches kinda'. I tried using Dolby Pro, Stereo and Headphones and on my TV: Headphones were the best xD. It didnt really destroy my immersion at all and the sound of the blades were great. (Just put the voice volume to 80 and use Headphones as option lol)

Great review.

SunofKratos said:
Great review.

Around the Network

Great review... the story is so bad???

I liked the review!

This rage meter mechanic, is it the same as in Dante's Inferno?

I respectfully disagree about the story. I personally think it is an 8.5-9.0. Everything else is amazing. Haven't played the MP, so I can't comment. Great review though!

Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
The story a 5/10...should be at least a 7.5-8.

You mean according to you? Yeah well, different strokes for different folkes :P

I really enjoyed the game. The campaign was a great 8 to me. But the only issue I had was the story. If it was more engaging, I'd give the game a 9. If it even was emotional too, a 10! But it fell short imo. Luckily the MP adds a point.

A 5/10 would mean that it would be better if it didn't have a story...anyway for the most part its a pretty decent review. 

I sadly can't play the game yet but how can the story only be a 5/10? That's almost as bad as GOWII's story!