By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldros - GoW: Ascension REVIEW (NO SPOILERS)

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
plaZeHD said:
Nice review, hell lot better than the critics. Unlike the critics reviews your review is richly detailed, and it actually convinced me to buy God Of War: Ascension.
Off topic; Aldro can you please post some screenshots of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception from the last/Talbot boss fight. I just want you to capture their faces. If it is too much to ask, just don't do it, I don't want to bother you

Hey man! Glad you liked it.

I totally would aquire those pics for you if I had a capture card which I don't at the moment :( <3

Well, that sucks. I am in the same situation as you :(

Thanks for the reply.

Around the Network
plaZeHD said:
Aldro said:
plaZeHD said:
Nice review, hell lot better than the critics. Unlike the critics reviews your review is richly detailed, and it actually convinced me to buy God Of War: Ascension.
Off topic; Aldro can you please post some screenshots of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception from the last/Talbot boss fight. I just want you to capture their faces. If it is too much to ask, just don't do it, I don't want to bother you

I totally would aquire those pics for you if I had a capture card which I don't at the moment :( <3

Thanks for the reply.

Hang in there. In less than a year when the PS4 launches => That share button sure will make things easier for everyone ;)

Aldro said:
plaZeHD said:
Aldro said:
plaZeHD said:

Thanks for the reply.

Hang in there. In less than a year when the PS4 launches => That share button sure will make things easier for everyone ;)

Yeah, I hope so. Can't wait to see Naughty Dog's magic on PS4.

Aldro said:

This review contains very minor spoilers and was completed on Normal difficulty in just around 9 hours.

I have made a thread about my review :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157294

as i suspected.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
as i suspected.

Derp

Hey GoW Ascension owners. I recommend you to have a look at my profile on VGC...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Hey GoW Ascension owners. I recommend you to have a look at my profile on VGC...

Aww already got that ;P