By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dumbest thing you did in school/work

I remember Freshmen year of H.S my best friend and I (we got in trouble everyday) were chasing eachother in the hallway over something I don't remember,anyways I ran right into the Principal(somehow no detention just a don't do that again was all he said.

Around the Network

@SeikenDensetsu
I wouldn't have been able to prove it. The math department at my school doesn't let you keep the tests, they just put them in a folder. I would not have been able to use my friend's test as proof. Plus, other times she claimed my writing was illegible, which was BS. While my handwriting isn't very good, I space it out on math so that it is very clear. In the end, it would have been my word against hers, and I would have lost.

one time we put a folding chair on the tables in the classroom. The teachers aid sat in it and we tied him up. When the real teacher came in he screamed "Help!!!" we have the whole thing on camera it was so funny. In my defense it was a small classroom 2 teachers 10 students and we all knew each other but the look on her face when she walked in and he was duct tapped to the chair lol. There's a video of it but I don't have the tape sadly.

Dogs sometimes used to wander into our school grounds. One time we brought a dog (labrador) up to our classroom (4th floor) by enticing it all the way up the stairs with pieces of ham. When it got into the classroom we tried to hide it. But there was no place to conceal it. So we threw loads of coats over it at the back of class. Amazingly it didn't stir, (must have fallen asleep or something). The Buisness teacher then walked in and started teaching class.

Everyone just kept randomly laughing and smiling, and the teacher knew something was up.

Then at the back of class the pile of coats just started stirring. The teacher spun around and said "WHO IS IN THERE?" angrily, which made the whole class burst out laughing. Then the dog emerged from the pile of coats and the whole classroom just went wild.

One guy stood up on his table and started screaming "RUN FREE BOY!! RUN FREE!!!!" haha.

Around the Network

My son at 11 had to count how many times the letter 'e' and 'a' occured in a 250 page book, as did his whole class for homework!!

asked my math teacher to explain what to do then asked to explain the explanation.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soriku said:
llewdebkram said:
My son at 11 had to count how many times the letter 'e' and 'a' occured in a 250 page book, as did his whole class for homework!!

That's wack. Did he finish it?

No I just told him to count first page and multiply it by the number of pages. 

It was either that or scribble 'fuck of, what a waste of time' in his homework diary :P

I still have no idea what the homework was meant to achieve.

^That was actually a good idea.....

LOL, in 3rd grade, I didn't see this book on the floor, I tripped over it and hit my eye on the doorknob. It gave me my 3rd black eye that year.