By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dumbest thing you did in school/work

^ Yes, we do have April Fools Day but in my school, you CAN'T do anything...like, maybe umm...you could...say I forgot my homework and then find it...but thats it...(don't make fun of my school....OK fine make fun of my school)

Around the Network

At work... so far nothing...
In college... verbal knowledge figth with almost every single teacher...

Edit: In highschool I used a woman dress... (Big and white, but was a lot better than the red and short one) ... there is a couple of pictures of me, probably already lost... but it was fun, every sinlge guy in my class did it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I skipped my Class in a garbage can..(it was a new and Clean Can,also very big)

And another one...Me and my friend went to the auditorium,and Mess up the Drama dressing room..We drew Naughty things on the wall and we got caught..got suspended 10 days..=(

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

One time the chemistry teacher said he would bring a breathalyzer for the next class. Being the smart guy I am, I decided to have some alcohol before class and volunteer myself to test the thing. I took a full glass of vodka (300 ml) before going to school (6:00 AM). When he finally arrived he said: Sorry I forgot to bring the breathalyzer. I had to watch all the classes with a awful headache. A week later I did it again, took another glass of vodka and ... he forgot the damn thing again.
Avoid alcohol kids.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

^ Garbage can??????? I don't get it...

Around the Network

Lol...stabbed an Amish kid in the leg with a pair of scissors when I was in 4th grade....he picked a fight with me on the playground.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

^ really?
wow!

supermariogalaxy said:
^ Garbage can??????? I don't get it...

it was a BIG Garbage can..i mean BIGGGGG

it had the cover over the top of it..so i grabed it and place it in a very odd spot and hide inside of hit..

while i had my GBA SP..lol

Hi i'm new
Prediction:

LOL....i still don't get it...WHY a garbage can? why not STAY at home...lol

i have 4 Blocks..it was my 3rd block that i didnt want to go to...so i skipped

it was a stupid but clever idea haha

Hi i'm new
Prediction: