By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dumbest thing you did in school/work

i went drunk too school and fell asleep and would not wake for a couple of hours:S

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

You guys are funny.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Hollered at a co-worker - we didn't speak for months ...

In school? Probably took a fake hand grenade to class, pulled the pin and watched the horror on my classmates' faces when they thought it was a real grenade.

^Lol.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Err well...I was involved in about 6 major school pranks in high school. I wont go into explaining them all unless you guys want to hear them. But once on a test, there was a question that stated "Describe the life and achievements of So and So" and I had NO idea who this guy was. So I made up a fairy tale about him where he was the ruler of a city with gumdrop trees and rivers flowing with chocolate and such. It was a very long story that took the whole class period to write. Needless to say, I got an 86% on the examination and at the end of the paper, my teacher wrote "Great imagination. I loved it!"

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I can be absent minded often and lack common sense. One time I arrived late in high school and was in a rush. My first class was gym which sucked at 7:15AM >.

Umm the biology class was really boring and on top of that the teacher has no enthousiasm and his voice was so boring/soothing... So I was just resting my head on my hand and I was starting to fall asleep and I slipped and smashed my head on the table.... >_
Also another time I was falling asleep in the same class but this time I learned my lesson, I just putted my head on the desk and I ish fell asleep and when I woke up there was drool on the desk! I know I'm discusting! >XP

^ hehehe that was dumb...I wanna try that actually....*finds (fake) nuclear bomb to take to Hiroshima*

This is worse cos im 16 not 12, my A-level art teacher was looking at my paintings and said that my style of painting was very anal and i burst into uncontrolable laughter... and no-one else laughed... and im the only boy in my class... oh the humanity!

leaving my cell phone on in my locker and then it was beeping so they opened up my locker and confiscated my phone