By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dumbest thing you did in school/work

I snuck out of Geography class one time, went down to the yard which was 3 floors down and lay down on the concrete below the classroom. My friends then opened the window and said to the teacher (who was busy writing on the board) "Oh my god he's just fallen out the window!"

My teacher ran over and started screaming haha.

Around the Network

Oh i get it now.....*walks away from crazy man*

OMG!! THAT'S HILARIOUS DALLINOR!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

One time at school I accidentally deleted the entire repository (or the entire HL2 mod and source material), luckily it was under source control and we could get it all back but it sure gave the people that did an update before we caught the mistake and fixed it a good scare when they saw the entire project delete itself. :-p

tombi123 said:
I punched a guy in the face... that was pretty stupid.

Not if you had a good reason =p.

Euhm same like tombi123 but it was not a ordinary guy..It was a teacher =/. 

Around the Network

In Geometry, about two months into school, I lied about doing something and she found out. She said, "I really value honesty in my students, and it shows you don't respect me if you lie to me." From then on, she would mess with me and intentionally gave me low scores on tests, a couple of times even giving me an F for something that deserved a B. She even counted one question completely wrong on mine that my friend got full credit for with the same answer. She told me she wouldn't change it. I know this was intentional because she told me that she hated me at the end of the year. Moral of the story, don't lie to someone who can screw you over.

What was the like Ikilledkenny?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ikilledkenny said:
In Geometry, about two months into school, I lied about doing something and she found out. She said, "I really value honesty in my students, and it shows you don't respect me if you lie to me." From then on, she would mess with me and intentionally gave me low scores on tests, a couple of times even giving me an F for something that deserved a B. She even counted one question completely wrong on mine that my friend got full credit for with the same answer. She told me she wouldn't change it. I know this was intentional because she told me that she hated me at the end of the year. Moral of the story, don't lie to someone who can screw you over.

I would of Got her ass in trouble...

Teacher tried that shit on me once and my Mom told her that she was a bitch and almost beat the shit out of her..Funny that year i got held back.

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN

Oh, and another story I just remembered from undergrad.

I had an 8AM computer science class my freshman year that was God awful boring. The professor was cool and all but he was just so monotone and that didn't work at 8AM especially in an intro CS class.

Anyways, this wasn't a normal classroom, it was morel like your science lab with long tables and normal chairs that could be moved around sitting at the tables. So I was sitting in the back row trying to keep my head up so I wouldn't fall asleep. I decide to lean my chair back to help keep me awake which worked for a little while.

I don't know how many of you experienced this, but have any of you ever done the thing where you know you're about to fall asleep so your head droops forward and then swing your head back as soon as you realize your about to fall asleep? Well, that's what I was doing every minute or so and I know the professor noticed but neither of us really cared.

So at one point I was leaned pretty far back in my chair to where I was almost touching the back wall. I feel my head drooping forward so I swing my head back hard to try to wake myself up.

BAM!

I bang my head loud and hard into the wall behind me. The professor stops and looks at me and the entire class turns and looks at me. I didn't hurt myself since I have a pretty hard head but damn it was pretty embarrassing.

^ well, why didn't you know, beat her up???

j/k Youu should have told the principal..

j/k I recommend beating her up =-)