By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2013 NPD Thread - 360:302k, PS3:~270k, 3DS:~191k, Wii:~100k, Wii U:66k, PSV:38k

Can´t wait to see Wii U numbers.

Soleron, would 37K really cause an 'explosion'?...I mean, at this point, as shitty as 37K is, it can´t be that unexpected..right?

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

??

VGC had PS3 at 1m for December.  NPD had it at about 650k. Overtracked.

August 2012 spot on, September 2012 spot on. October PS3 overtracked.  November close enough.

January... who knows?

So your entire post is nonsense.

It would help if Sony had the guts to tell us actual numbers.

You are making stuff up and adding silly smileys as usual.

You are wrong only with December.

Fixed for accuracy.

Thanks @kowen.

I hope Wii U is undertracked and at least do 50k like the last month. Though, I don't have high hopes.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

First of all kowen, it isn't 400k for december it was less than that. I love how you take the low end estimates to suit your needs when more than likely it was mid range (and gamesutra says 635k) which would be 365k-37k over tracked.

Secondly I know why ethomaz thought it was overtracked in December. It's because he thinks in ps3 vs 360 a lot. And in December 360 was overtracked more than the ps3 was. Thus the Ps3 actually gained ground on the 360 even though it was overtracked

Just more 5 hours to know if my post is a joke or not... maybe I was hungry to eat a crow today... or not @kowen will eat that for me .

The NPD thread is more funny now.

Around the Network

Predictions...

360: 195k
PS3: 155k
Wii U: 35k
Wii: 40k
3DS: 88k
DS: 60k
PSV: 35k
PSP: 5k

tagging

I love the squabbles in this thread. (tag again for later)

Hopefully WiiU won't do THAT (37k) bad.

360: 245k
PS3: 175k
Wii U: 50k
3DS: 95k
PSV: 25k