By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2013 NPD Thread - 360:302k, PS3:~270k, 3DS:~191k, Wii:~100k, Wii U:66k, PSV:38k

3DS is weak, WiiIU is abysmal, Vita is on a collision course with the Earth's core. Nintendo of America needs to step it up and start localizing some 3DS titles. Vita needs a price drop, WiiU just needs games.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I'm going to assume it includes the Wii U for now because it doesn't really make sense otherwise.

Even if wii u and and both wii and wii u are 100% off each than Ps3 is 146k undertracked (also >100%)

and people say we should use vgc numbers?

Any news on the 3ds numbers? I'd be surprised if it was not undertracked by at least 30-40k here.

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys correct me if I'm wrong but they included the wiiu in that figure last month. So it could be wii+wiiU+ps3 = 59%

MS trolled NInty  calling WiiU current gen? lol

it would sure make more sense.  Wii at least 135k seems bizarre.

They did the same last month I guess lol

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5125496

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

Even if wii u and and both wii and wii u are 100% off each than Ps3 is 146k undertracked (also >100%)

and people say we should use vgc numbers?

Honestly. Just what happened here?

Every WW I said vgchartz is fucking up with 30% down YoY for 2012 and 2013.

It's more like 15% down YoY.

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Guys correct me if I'm wrong but they included the wiiu in that figure last month. So it could be wii+wiiU+ps3 = 59%

MS trolled NInty  calling WiiU current gen? lol

it would sure make more sense.  Wii at least 135k seems bizarre.

Yep I think it's safe to say this figure includes wiiu figures as well....now to wait for some leaks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I hope they undertracked vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Last month the number was PS3 + Wii... current gen only.