By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

JayWood2010 said:.

Nintendo literally makes the games and hardware.

Sony literally made Echochrome, Shadow of the Colossus and Siren. 

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
theprof00 said:

I responded to this in a quote above. Doesn't need to say sony fans, just "opposition". My point, which you're evading, is that while you say the OP was meant to 'stop with the negativity by everyone', it actually said, 'stop attacking ms', and it's unfair that you take the tone of 'you're missing the big picture', when you clearly wrote the OP without thinking of the big picture.

The opposition?  There is no opposition for me. Ive owned a PS3 and Vita since launch, am a PS+ member since it started and will buy a PS4 on day 1

I personally think that the MS threads get the most negativity / downplaying though.  Almost to the point it makes discussion incredibly difficult so I made this thread.  Theres no conspiracy theory here

Who else could you be referring to? MS fans need to stop being negative in their own threads?

I'm just trying to see who you're addressing as the people being negative aka trolling. Forget arguing the semantics. You're pointing a finger, are you not?

abath is not on the list kowen is

AbbathTheGrim said:
dsgrue3 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Sony doesn't develop games.

Since you don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about even though several people have already told you this. (Ironic since you called someone else clueless, when in fact, it was you)

Ape Escape[18] SCE Japan Studio

The Eye of Judgment[178] SCE Japan Studio

EyePet[179] SCE London Studio

Formula One Championship Edition[211] SCE Studio Liverpool

MLB 07-MLB12: The Show[377] SCE San Diego Studio

NBA 07-09[412] SCE San Diego Studio

SingStar[571] SCE London Studio

Siren: Blood Curse[581] SCE Japan Studio

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom[707] Sony Online Entertainment

Wipeout HD[738] SCE Studio Liverpool

DC Universe Online[124] Sony Online Austin

...and that doesn't even include SCE Santa Monica, which is a subsidiary of SCE Worldwide...and I think you know what game they make.

You are wrong, if Sony goes out of business, those studios can put themselves up for sale in eBay, along with their games, just like that.

If the IP is owned by Sony they can't sell them...

pezus said:
ironmanDX said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Funny thing I notice immediatly is the lack of well known 360 fans in that list. Second thing I notice is ronestar may love sega but he switched to 360. and j_allard is with 360 too. (if we are to talk about the big 3 strictly) and the last thing I notice is the amount of names unrecognizable to me in the sony list.

I cant be bothered to look at the lists now but in my opinion they are are close when I add the people i know off the top of my head to MS and subtract the ones I dont on the Sony threads. Probably like 50 MS to 60-70 Sony.

Xbox only has 31 people to begin with!! Where'd 50 come from?

Is Kowen even on the list?

He is on the new main thread.  I dont know what happened to that thread.  Sales2099 was suppose to make the officiol thread but I dont think he ever did?  I never checked to be honest.  Kowenicki actually won but he gave it to Sales

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
BenVTrigger said:
theprof00 said:

I responded to this in a quote above. Doesn't need to say sony fans, just "opposition". My point, which you're evading, is that while you say the OP was meant to 'stop with the negativity by everyone', it actually said, 'stop attacking ms', and it's unfair that you take the tone of 'you're missing the big picture', when you clearly wrote the OP without thinking of the big picture.

The opposition?  There is no opposition for me. Ive owned a PS3 and Vita since launch, am a PS+ member since it started and will buy a PS4 on day 1

I personally think that the MS threads get the most negativity / downplaying though.  Almost to the point it makes discussion incredibly difficult so I made this thread.  Theres no conspiracy theory here

Who else could you be referring to? MS fans need to stop being negative in their own threads?

I'm just trying to see who you're addressing as the people being negative aka trolling. Forget arguing the semantics. You're pointing a finger, are you not?

No........Im not

Im simply calling out anyone from any fanbase who is bringing the huge negativity into Xbox threads.  I dont understand why your being so defensive

theprof00 said:
Pointing fingers knows know bounds. Some dude made a thread calling basically all sony fans hypocrites, despite only a couple examples from individuals.
Then Kynes basically saying "still too expensive" on the vita price drop thread.
A thread saying "do you think 8gb of gddr5 is too much", with a bunch of trolling in it regarding pricing and imaginary bottlenecks.
Trolling in the youtube thread.
Hell, my thread and jay's have put everyone on their toes. Go back a day before and look at Sony threads. Sorry, just because a dozen or so sony guys talk smack, doesn't mean we don't see the same.
Not to sound aggressive or anything, I know it's just your opinion, but it's a real aggravation to see this happening, and then see people not able to recognize it. Again, not your fault.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5205015

This is what I said:

a $179 Vita during black friday didn't do amazing numbers. They need more must have games, that's their main problem. It has must have games for some users, but it's clear that it lacks must have games for the majority of the users, and the system sales show it.

You are implying that my post is trolling, please explain to me where I'm trolling the Vita or Sony.

ive read alot of threads on here and it seems pretty even at times im an xbox fan but it does not bother me what people say theres good points and bad we all enjoy are games i think shooters seem to be getting better and are apealing to everybody at the momment dont matter which console you own it would be nice one day if they brought out a game or games which we could all compete online against eatch other with witch ever console we had just imagine the banter between all of us all screaming at eatch other lol

Magnus86 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
dsgrue3 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Sony doesn't develop games.

Since you don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about even though several people have already told you this. (Ironic since you called someone else clueless, when in fact, it was you)

Ape Escape[18] SCE Japan Studio

The Eye of Judgment[178] SCE Japan Studio

EyePet[179] SCE London Studio

Formula One Championship Edition[211] SCE Studio Liverpool

MLB 07-MLB12: The Show[377] SCE San Diego Studio

NBA 07-09[412] SCE San Diego Studio

SingStar[571] SCE London Studio

Siren: Blood Curse[581] SCE Japan Studio

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom[707] Sony Online Entertainment

Wipeout HD[738] SCE Studio Liverpool

DC Universe Online[124] Sony Online Austin

...and that doesn't even include SCE Santa Monica, which is a subsidiary of SCE Worldwide...and I think you know what game they make.

You are wrong, if Sony goes out of business, those studios can put themselves up for sale in eBay, along with their games, just like that.

If the IP is owned by Sony they can't sell them...

He was joking.  It was something that i said earlier in the thread.  My fault, not his

all of those things mentioned in the op are true for the most part lol