By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 10 ( Mar 4 - Mar 10 )

those SS bundles helped the vita out I guess,another good week for sony in japan sales wise though

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Vita over 3ds!!!!! SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy crap, that was really close to my prediction for Vita sales. I knew people were being to pessimistic!

Vita had good sales, too bad about Tales of Heart R. It's a full remake but it could even outsell the Tales of the Abyss port on a smaller user base. They need to make new Tales of games on portables instead of recycling.

I can see the next week 35k (no big release)... the week after 50k (OP baby).

Great for Vita.

Around the Network

Wii U numbers... is sad.

Also the vita and SS have been doing really great over here I've seeing a lot more people buying a vita.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Man... Tales of hearts R bombed hard and with it probably the chances of localisation. :(

Nem said:
Man... Tales of hearts R bombed hard and with it probably the chances of localisation. :(

Chances were pretty much 0 anyway, if that makes you feel any better!

Kresnik said:
Nem said:

Chances were pretty much 0 anyway, if that makes you feel any better!

Those were good chances now its -12 :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share