By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz's top 10 sellers list featured in Alabama's largest newspaper

Extra, extra, read all about it!(sorry, I had to)

I just happened to pick up a few sections of The Birmingham News today as I was grabbing the Sunday ads. I browsed the crummy videogame portion of the Pop+Culture section of the paper, and looked to what used to be the Amazon best sellers game list...only to see a top 10 list credited to VGChartz.com.

I already knew The Birmingham News was Alabama's most widely circulated newspaper, but I did a little searching just to check their numbers: 145,655 daily circ. and 176,087 Sunday circ. Just a few other tidbits of info...Birmingham's population as of 2006 was 229,424, and the Birmingham-Hoover Metropolitan Area's population as of 2006 was 1,100,019.

I'm not sure if ioi was aware of this or not, but I thought I'd let everyone know anyways. I'll be keeping an eye out on Sundays to see if they continue to use VGChartz's top 10 list. Anyhoo, congrats.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

thats really good,it could help this site grow which is really good,and i hope more of this will happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Wow, that's pretty sweet.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

:O that is some good news

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I want to get my copy of the paper

Around the Network

Cool stuff.

I do wish the USA had more original town/city names by the way,... it seems almost every place in the USA has the same name as a much older British, Spanish, Portugese or other European town.

Cool, I hope this attracts more potential Vgchartz members......

awesome! this is really nice!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

In the Times (or Daily Mail) of the UK, I saw a graph comparing the sales of the three consoles over the year, with data from VG chartz

There's no stopping our glory!!!