By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you actualy like the current music thats being made???

rammstein is new or old?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Im kinda finding that im getting sick of the standard guitar rock/metal, im getting into more random genres now, drum nbase, electro, ska, funk etc.

Thatmax said:
kirby007 said:
daft punk > all

Im not alone yay!!!

Daft Punk is playing at my house, my house. (LCD Soundsystem). 

I love the music scene at the moment. British music at the moment is the best. 

There's very little reason for me to listen to the radio anymore. Mainstream music has been pretty soul-less for a few years now. On the rare occasion where a real artist makes a real heartfelt song, the song is placed in such a heavy rotation that I quickly grow tired of hearing it. I like almost every type of music, but I'm having to try different genres just to find something to like. Maybe I'm getting old.

the new stuff nowadays will never be as good as led zepplin or any other classic bands....thats why there called classics dont get me wrong though i do like some new stuff....linkin park,Chevelle,Killswitch Engage....nothing rap though....i think thats just a fad

Around the Network

I hate rap music, thats what seems to be big these days...so I'd have to say i hate current music. The clash is my favourite.

tombi123 said:
Thatmax said:
kirby007 said:
daft punk > all

Im not alone yay!!!

I love the music scene at the moment. British music is always the best. 

Fixed to agee with the twrooth.

d21lewis said:
There's very little reason for me to listen to the radio anymore. Mainstream music has been pretty soul-less for a few years now. On the rare occasion where a real artist makes a real heartfelt song, the song is placed in such a heavy rotation that I quickly grow tired of hearing it. I like almost every type of music, but I'm having to try different genres just to find something to like. Maybe I'm getting old.

i feel the same way, so it is not your age ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

tombi123 said:
Thatmax said:
kirby007 said:
daft punk > all

Im not alone yay!!!

I love the music scene at the moment. British music at the moment is the best. 

My sentiments exactly my fellow read(ing) head 

d21lewis said:

LOL heartfelt! i dont care about that as long as it sounds good