By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki #8 in Dutch all platform chart!

@kirby

well at least NFS prostreet isn't in the top 10 in your chart...

your sensible enough

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Proud to be Dutch! (Plans on buying it in the near future)

Yeah we are sensual people 

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

I would say that selling in 8th place in the dutch charts would equate to about 5k in sale give or take a K...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

^yeah but it might be like this all around of europe and if it is then that would be great,especially being above mario party 8 which still sells well

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

darthdevidem01 said:
@kirby

well at least NFS prostreet isn't in the top 10 in your chart...

your sensible enough

it was:S

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
The game is so awesome I'm at the dragon and baby dragon boss ATM, and I have to say I'm really impressed by the motion controls and the quality of the game.

Even if you're not into adventure games ( as am I ) you'll love Zack & Wiki. It feels so fresh, new and clever.

That was the last level i played, i couldn't get past it and i left the game gather dust :(

I couldnt find it in the local Saturn market here in Frankfurt. I suspect they didnt order any.

@Slash: Man, that is too hilarious. But a bit scary...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

darthdevidem01 said:
Uncharted sustains week after week

Also important to note. The game has legs, and has really sold well across all of Europe.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

gamingdevil said:
routsounmanman said:
The game is so awesome I'm at the dragon and baby dragon boss ATM, and I have to say I'm really impressed by the motion controls and the quality of the game.

Even if you're not into adventure games ( as am I ) you'll love Zack & Wiki. It feels so fresh, new and clever.

That was the last level i played, i couldn't get past it and i left the game gather dust :(

why is that?is it because you didnt like it,or because it became to hard because i heard the game is really hard even though some people say its childish

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't trust any site that thinks Nintendo published Zack & Wiki

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"