By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Michael Pachter chooses the Xbox to win the next generation

Well....

PS4 1st place confirmed? 627 84.96%

The Oracle knows it all!! 111 15.04%

Total:738
DerNebel said:
Well to be fair, before the Xbox One announcement plenty of people thought that MS was going to hit it out of the park and if we go even further back to 2012 or something then a lot of people thought that the next PS wouldn't stand a chance against the next Xbox at all, with phrases like "NA is now Xbox territory, the real battleground next gen will be Europe"-being thrown around, which turned out to be hilariously wrong.

Agreed. Japan is lost to handhelds and smartphones. Europe is lost of PS4. And only battle is raging in NA. China wont be a big market.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
WOW Playdomination confirmed... I like that.

You are much better than an "analyst" in prediction.

Ah yes; necro threads.

And Pachter does it again! I have a magic coin, also known as an ordinary penny, that would give its owner about the same rate of correct predictions when flipped after being asked for an answer.

but didnt he say this was the last console generation ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

greenmedic88 said:
Ah yes; necro threads.

And Pachter does it again! I have a magic coin, also known as an ordinary penny, that would give its owner about the same rate of correct predictions when flipped after being asked for an answer.

You are implying Pachter gets 50% of his predictions correct...I think you're being generous. I was thinking more of a roulette wheel!

Around the Network

Pachter says a lot of things doesn't he. lol this is so embarrassing!

kljesta64 said:

Look at the date. This is a 2013 thread.

Don't copy random editorials.

ThatDanishGamer said:
kljesta64 said:

I think he knows that. But what would that change?

That's crazy how much he was wrong. And he'll be again wrong with his september NPD predictions.

ThatDanishGamer said:
kljesta64 said:

I just woke up  

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.