By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destrutoid says: Fact: PS3 fans****are the worst ( Do you agree?)

Jim Sterling is venting. Perhaps compensating for his experience in childhood?
j/k
I don't care, long as you know PlayStation is king! hahahahahahaha.......ha........ha......*huff* *puff* *weeze*

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

The article might be a tad old, but it still holds true.

lol so you dug up one man's opinion from 4 years ago to prove a point?

edit: what makes this even more funny is that you have "haters gonna hate" in your sig 

I completely agree.

What's important to note about this article is the word "Fanboys." He isn't talking about the people whole are fans of all the great games and systems of Sony. He is talking about the bad apples. That's what fanboys are, the ones that give normal fans a bad name.

Around the Network

I don't get console loyalists.

As a consumer, I have only one side. Myself. The more consoles and games on the market, it is better for me. I wish I had the money to buy all the ones I like.

o_O.Q said:

lol so you dug up one man's opinion from 4 years ago to prove a point?

edit: what makes this even more funny is that you have "haters gonna hate" in your sig 

I am just going to state that I did not look for this or search for it.  It just kind of fell in my lap.

Haters is gonna hate simply because all of the criticism ive taken this week.

Oh my god I just noticed this is from 2009. Jay did you actually go on google (or Bing since you like MS) and search "PS fanboys are the worst" and you came across this article? Come on, at least pay attention to what you're posting.

kain_kusanagi said:
What's important to note about this article is the word "Fanboys." He isn't talking about the people whole are fans of all the great games and systems of Sony. He is talking about the bad apples. That's what fanboys are, the ones that give normal fans a bad name.

Sorry but fanboys is not bad apples... it is normal guys like you... everybody is a fanboy in one way or another.

Fanboy is not a offensive word for me... I'm a PlayStation fanboy and I'm proud of it... fanbody forever.

JayWood stop giving yourself a bad name!

You were awesome, what happened to you?