By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN service - $0 dolars price point

Tagged games:

The OP should mention that you are offering VGC members free PSN service.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Tagged game is fitting yet ironic.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

As a PS3 owner since launch, I can safely say that PSN has been worth every penny.

PSN gave me $10 to spend in the PSN store for free.

PSN has the best service ever.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
axumblade said:

My only complaint is that my hard drive on my PS3 filled up too quickly with games from PSN+. I'm going to end up having to buy a new one because I keep having to delete games. And my Vita is having the same issue (but luckily I got a few memory cards for Christmas. :(

I know your pain. All 320 gigs full. And my Vita is full too after I got the amazing Persona 4.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

PSN or SEN, as it's called now, is a great platform with much to offer for the amazing cost of 0 euros/dollars! What's not to love?

axumblade said:

My only complaint is that my hard drive on my PS3 filled up too quickly with games from PSN+. I'm going to end up having to buy a new one because I keep having to delete games. And my Vita is having the same issue (but luckily I got a few memory cards for Christmas. :(

Rejoice in the ability to buy any cheap sata drive of any capacity you want and use it.

This is so petty... come on guys

I don't know what to say in this thread because I can be banned .

OP. I think it is a nice strategy to five us a online service for free... and the paid part (PSN+) is really a great deal... I expect something similar to PS4.

Carl2291 said:
As a PS3 owner since launch, I can safely say that PSN has been worth every penny.

as a PS3 owner and avid user of PSN, I can confirm this.