By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN service - $0 dolars price point

Tagged games:

Sure it's great, but you almost come off as someone who works for Sony.

Around the Network
TheBardsSong said:
Sure it's great, but you almost come off as someone who works for Sony.

You're just witnessing what an excellent service/product does to customers  :)

PSN is perfect, and the price is awesome. Just played Spec ops the line today, no problems at all.

axumblade said:

My only complaint is that my hard drive on my PS3 filled up too quickly with games from PSN+. I'm going to end up having to buy a new one because I keep having to delete games. And my Vita is having the same issue (but luckily I got a few memory cards for Christmas. :(

QFT I need sone asap I haven't been able to download any new games in a while because I don't have enough room :(

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

This is so petty. This thread should be locked.

This post was moderated by axumblade

Around the Network

This is why I don't like Sony they never put PSN on sale unlike Xbox live, you can always find an xbox live card for 15% to 25% off but PSN stay the same damn price

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Imaginedvl said:
This is so petty. This thread should be locked.

Chill bro. Let us have some fun.

Now you are going to sit there and read all the fun and awesome things PSN/SEN offers for free.

Yea XBL PSN rocks! I wouldn't trade PSN + for anything really. But I do need a new HDD though. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Ok guys I'm going to be the first one to admit that I do have one major gripe with PSN.
Because of the price, it's actually causing my wallet to feel heavier. it's only about 6 grams, but still… it hurts =[

I love PSN and Xbox Live. They're both great services on their own.