By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What (3rd party) Wii U port are you hoping for/ looking forward to most?

My first thread!

As we all know, the Wii U was supposed to get lots of 3rd party support, but we've basically just gotten some late ports, and only a few games at about the same time as they were released on other consoles.  There are many big games the Wii U is most likely not getting, such as GTA5 and Tomb Raider, but thankfully, there are SOME big 3rd party ports the Wii U is getting in the near future, (AC4, NFS:MW). 

The 3rd party game I'm looking forward to most in the near future is Need for Speed: Most Wanted.  Which 3rd party port are you looking forward to most or which port are you desperately hoping will be announced for the Wii U soon? (This excludes exclusive games such as The Wonderful 101)

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Around the Network

The next few Final Fantasy's and Kingdom Hearts III are all I care about. Every other 3rd Party port to Nintendo can be cancelled... which will most likely happen to all of them, ironically!

We'll be lucky to get FF at this rate.

The only 3rd party I want board at this point is already on 3DS.

But If I had to choose I'd still go with Square (I'm stupid to expect anything I know)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Mass Effect 4.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Otakumegane said:
We'll be lucky to get FF at this rate.

The only 3rd party I want board at this point is already on 3DS.

But If I had to choose I'd still go with Square (I'm stupid to expect anything I know)

Maybe we'll get a few iOS ports from them. They can make those games into eShop titles!

Around the Network

Looking forward to: definitely Watch_Dogs. Hoping for: Destiny, GTA and FF. If I get those, I may not buy another system.

The ones that aren't on other systems.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Oh, and ME4 and Dragon Age, though those are in the most doubt for me because of EA.

For now Need for Speed, beyond that.....I'll tell you in May.

Xenoblade Chronicles.