By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pre-Mature, but will PS4 be first place in sales next-gen?

Will PS4 be first place in sales next-gen?

Yes 180 45.80%

No 142 36.13%

Undecided 71 18.07%

Total:393

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
We don't know anything about the next Xbox and people is saying the PS4 will dominate the next generation??

we know enough already to make educated guesses

freedomland said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

The 3DS will be first place.

Enjoy the 50 or so 3D movies being release in theaters this year.....I know I will.

9087 said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
We don't know anything about the next Xbox and people is saying the PS4 will dominate the next generation??

we know enough already to make educated guesses

Then that means that the 3DS will be first place, and that it will slaughter the PS4 & Wii U & 720 & PS Vita & Wii & PS3 & 360.

Even the movie theaters are busting out with around 50 3D movies this year, with them each making #1 in the box office their first opening week.

So if you will accept the 3DS being 1st place next-gen, then okay. As well as 3D movies for the movie theaters.

Kaizar said:
freedomland said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Enjoy the 50 or so 3D movies being release in theaters this year.....I know I will.

3D effect in movie theaters is bad enough already, why would anyone want to experience that on the 3DS?

3DS isn't a console btw so that makes you comment even more irrelevant.

Around the Network

Wait an educated guess means you have reasonable information to believe that the PS4 would win next gen. Show me the evidence that you proclaim gives you that result?

There's no place for assumptions here, we need to talk about facts. A fact is that, based on the 3rd gen console curse, no. PS4 will be the worst selling console this generation, and Sony will regain the first place in the next generation. MS should be 2nd place, based on the curse, and Nintendo will reign for another generation.

VGKing said:
Kaizar said:
freedomland said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

3D effect in movie theaters is bad enough already, why would anyone want to experience that on the 3DS?

There's only 3 reasons for people to have problems with 3D:

1) age.....the older you are the worser your sight will be for seeing 3D, because of natural decline of brain & eyes after age 20.

2) inbreeding.....the more inbreed ancestors a person has the less capable they are of seeing anything in 3D including real life.

3) http://www.aoa.org/x17309.xml

Which one these 3 categories do you fall under......if you are around 30 years old then never mind, I already got an answer.

I want the PS4 to win, but it is way to early to tell. We don't even know the specs of the nexbox yet.

Kaizar said:
VGKing said:
Kaizar said:
freedomland said:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

There's only 3 reasons for people to have problems with 3D:

1) age.....the older you are the worser your sight will be for seeing 3D, because of natural decline of brain & eyes after age 20.

2) inbreeding.....the more inbreed ancestors a person has the less capable they are of seeing anything in 3D including real life.

3) http://www.aoa.org/x17309.xml

Which one these 3 categories do you fall under......if you are around 30 years old then never mind, I already got an answer.

I can see the 3D effect fine. It's just shitty IMO. But I don't own a 3DS, I'm basing this off my experience with a demo unit in Best Buy.