By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea makes one of the dumbest decisions in history- Decides to Nuke America

sethnintendo said:
KeptoKnight said:
What makes you people think that North Korea does not have the capacity for a nuclear strike against the mainland of the United States?

They haven't developed a nuke capable of fitting on a rocket (all their nukes that they have made so far are probably big bulky nukes that look similar to the first nukes ever made).

Their rockets just plain suck.  I believe most of their rocket tests have ended in failure.

So you've seen them?

I think you really under estimate north Korea...

also The USA's "rockets just plain suck"  especially their manned one's

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Fusioncode said:
Does North Korea realize what they're doing. After the embarrassment that was Iraq, the US is dying for a win. Like World War 2 where the whole country will rise up in support and america will be the heroes again.

America gets more powerful after wars and sometimes not in a good way. We're too good at it and that becomes a huge problem because its in the culture now.

lol what?

mai said:
SlayerRondo said:

Would the best solution not be annexing but rather a joint task force to remove the current regime and help the North Koreans install their own government while providing economic assistance from the global community?

Hello my dear fellow kulturtrager, let's show these negros I mean Koreans how we, white sahibs, roll :D

sc94597 said:

The U.S government only has itself to blame, to be honest. Our interventionist ways since the end of World War II (with no intentions to change) made (and still makes) the U.S a target. If these people truly want freedom and liberty, they need to earn it, as our continental predecessors had done. Of course, that's not the true intentions of the U.S government anyway. The real intentions were and still are imperialism and power, in that - these "enemies" of ours have made the correct assessment.

Have you ever read Simak's Good Night, Mr. James? Puudly = the US.

Honestly, what the fuck

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Oh sweet lord, I was sure this would be a joke. Anyone who believes that North Korea is an actual threat to the US, has been completely indoctrinated by propaganda. You are being useful fools, and condoning the continued murder of anyone stading in the way of western "intrests", is nothing but pure evil. It's no excuse that you swallow the spoonfed lies, you have the ability to search for different sources of information and learn to think for yourself.

phinch1 said:
sethnintendo said:

They haven't developed a nuke capable of fitting on a rocket (all their nukes that they have made so far are probably big bulky nukes that look similar to the first nukes ever made).

Their rockets just plain suck.  I believe most of their rocket tests have ended in failure.

So you've seen them?

I think you really under estimate north Korea...

also The USA's "rockets just plain suck"  especially their manned one's

Yep, that was inappropriate cockiness on part of seth. Especially in light of Constellation program being cancelled couple of years ago along with the Ares rocket.

For the record DPRK is officially 10th nation in space, while ROK is one step behind them. Not that was a contest, still respect-worthy for a country that doesn't have much of technological resources (try to find a madman who'd sell them a ICBM), while ROK's rocket is a joint venture between ROK and Russia.

SlayerRondo said:

Honestly, what the fuck

I'm equally as puzzled with your escapade as you're with mine apparently :) Trying to say smth?

Around the Network

US wants N. Korea to make the first move. They're putting up sanctions, its so obvious. Its the same tactic used against Japan in WWII.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
mai said:

sc94597 said:

The U.S government only has itself to blame, to be honest. Our interventionist ways since the end of World War II (with no intentions to change) made (and still makes) the U.S a target. If these people truly want freedom and liberty, they need to earn it, as our continental predecessors had done. Of course, that's not the true intentions of the U.S government anyway. The real intentions were and still are imperialism and power, in that - these "enemies" of ours have made the correct assessment.

Have you ever read Simak's Good Night, Mr. James? Puudly = the US.

I have not, but from the description I just read of it, your assessment seems accurate. 

I'm not so sure the North Koreans are suicidal yet. If they launched a nuke that even left their borders they would beaten into the ground in hours and they know it. If they did so then I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese were the ones to invade them, they obviously are sick of NK's crap and invading NK first would prevent the US from gaining more overseas bases as well as likely gaining support from countries with anti-US tendencies.

They don't need a missile to fit a nuke. You guys aren't thinking outside the box. Do you think NK wants satellites for TV broadcast? They want to detonate a nuclear bomb high enough to EMP the US, that's what.

NK basically wants to be the real life equivalent of a FEAR Rattata. Pretty easy to be destructive when you don't give a damn.

phinch1 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Fusioncode said:
Does North Korea realize what they're doing. After the embarrassment that was Iraq, the US is dying for a win. Like World War 2 where the whole country will rise up in support and america will be the heroes again.

America gets more powerful after wars and sometimes not in a good way. We're too good at it and that becomes a huge problem because its in the culture now.

lol what?

When someone attacks us we attack, disrupt culture and then take over. In cases like vietnam we walk away for being stupid.