By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever cheated on your partner and not felt bad about it?

Just curious if this has happened to people have you ever cheated on your partner and it just never bothered you and you just never told your partner or anyone?

Around the Network

I did, never bothered me, slept like an angel.

i never cheated

Not sure if it counts as cheating; me and my now-gf had just started sleeping together but we weren't really in a relationship at the time, we were still kinda friends with benefits. Maybe she thought we were in a relationship because we had sex, but I didn't, we were still more like friends in the way we behaved to each other.

Anyway, I went out to a bar night, got wasted, and had a one night stand with a stranger. It did bother me for a while, I felt guilty, but I've gotten over it because the way I see it, it's not cheating becausewe weren't really bf-gf at the time, that happened a few months later once we started going on dates and having sex regularly.

Must be proud of yourselves. Cheating is disgusting. Break up with them don't just cheat, unless you were cheated on too it's bullshit.

Around the Network
Horrorfest said:
Must be proud of yourselves. Cheating is disgusting. Break up with them don't just cheat, unless you were cheated on too it's bullshit.

I don't think it counts as cheating for me, we weren't really in a relationship, just friends who'd slept together once.

Yep, and i hurt their feelings.

But whatever, animals do what they want.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

nope never cheated, though have come very close.

I have been cheated on, and it sucked. So i vow i would never do that to someone. Never understood why people cheat, just end it and move on.

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
I have been cheated on, and it sucked. So i vow i would never do that to someone. Never understood why people cheat, just end it and move on.

Some people are just tasteless unfaithful sluts. Probably most people actually now a days.