By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Round 1: Official Best VG Character of All Time Tournament

Which One

Nico Belic 27 58.70%

Zhao Yun 16 34.78%

Total:43
hinch said:
Who the hell is The Didact?

Some dude from Failo. He's no Kiryu, that's for damn sure.

Around the Network

Due to my lack of Halo knowledge, I'm abstaining from this round.

As for who I want to win this whole thing... I wouldn't mind some more obscure character getting a high spot. Or, if not that, one of my nominees.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Due to my lack of Halo knowledge, I'm abstaining from this round.

As for who I want to win this whole thing... I wouldn't mind some more obscure character getting a high spot. Or, if not that, one of my nominees.

For me, Conker, Solid Snake, or Teddie XD 

does anybody have a request on the next two competitors

Max Payne vs. Francis York Morgan. Scrub dick vs. GOD TIER detective.

Around the Network

last chance to vote before new competitors

Crap, i'll forever be voting now haha. Welcome back btw. Personally I'm hoping for Cloud, Kratos, Dart, or Snake to win it all!

UnitSmiley said:
Crap, i'll forever be voting now haha. Welcome back btw. Personally I'm hoping for Cloud, Kratos, Dart, or Snake to win it all!

lol thanks XD  And yeah Dart or Snake I would be happy about winning.  I cant remember much about dart but I loved Legend of Dragoon.   Snake is one of my all time favs XD  Sadly ive never played FF7

JayWood2010 said:
UnitSmiley said:

lol thanks XD  And yeah Dart or Snake I would be happy about winning.  I cant remember much about dart but I loved Legend of Dragoon.   Snake is one of my all time favs XD  Sadly ive never played FF7

I...what? I-I don't understa-whoa. I need to sit down.

Guess I will vote kiryu because of badge :O.