By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Round 1: Official Best VG Character of All Time Tournament

Which One

Nico Belic 27 58.70%

Zhao Yun 16 34.78%

Total:43
UnitSmiley said:
Farsala said:
Going to vote Cloud, or has the round ended?

Well Jays banned so I guess it stays open for a few days lol.

I'm back now XD  And looks like your boy won so you have to vote forever now mwahahaha

Around the Network

So here is a question for everybody who reads this. Who are you guys rooting for to win this tournament?

Since I missed the last few days Ill try and get 4 characters up today to make up for at least one of those days.

Next round coming soon

JayWood2010 said:
So here is a question for everybody who reads this. Who are you guys rooting for to win this tournament?

Yoshiya Kiryu but seeing as I'm the one that got him on the list I'm sure that was to be expected haha.

Yoshiya said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yoshiya Kiryu but seeing as I'm the one that got him on the list I'm sure that was to be expected haha.

Just for you since you was the first to respond, check the poll XD

Around the Network

Winner.............. Ryo Hazuki (protagonist of the greatest game to grace gods earth)

honourable mentions........

Tommy Vercetti.
Frank West.
Francis York Morgan.

erm........ that'll do.

Kiryu-chan!

badgenome said:

Kiryu-chan!

lmao that is hilarious haha I love how the door doesnt stop like it would in real life but instead pushes him across the room haha  Physics at its best XD

JayWood2010 said:

lmao that is hilarious haha I love how the door doesnt stop like it would in real life but instead pushes him across the room haha  Physics at its best XD

That is the power of Kiryu.

Who the hell is The Didact?