By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339

I think the easy part comes from experience. I am completely new and I do not find it easy at all. I do find that after I kill a monster once or twice and get it down that it becomes a lot easier.

Around the Network
ListerOfSmeg said:
I think the easy part comes from experience. I am completely new and I do not find it easy at all. I do find that after I kill a monster once or twice and get it down that it becomes a lot easier.

Yeah that's pretty much what happens. I was new to the game as well, but a little bit of experience with regards to where to attack, when to attack, when to dodge etc. and you find that each hunt against the same monster takes less and less time, and becomes easier and easier.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

well I am RC1 atm, but if anyone wants to hunt on saturday, I'll be available pretty much all day long (of course after watching the CL final)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Slow, slow progress towards Barroth X Armor. I've done all kinds of quests in HR6 and still haven't apparently done the keys needed to even get the HR6 Barroth quest unlocked, so it leaves me in the position of having to ask for it even to be posted.

I'm actually almost there, though. 3 Cortex, 1 talon, and something from G-rank G Jaggi (which is another quandary, as there seems to be no quest that offers him, and the quest with two Jaggis and two Volvidon gives only Mega Potions and Volvidon parts)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So the downloadable Alatreon online quest is now available. You have to be HR 5 to play it. This is fairly big news for anyone that plays this game. Maybe someone else will post in this thread today.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Never did the Alatreon solo quest. Maybe I will try it now online.

But I'm kinda scared of him. Heared he can 1/2 shot ppl :(

Lusche said:
Never did the Alatreon solo quest. Maybe I will try it now online.

But I'm kinda scared of him. Heared he can 1/2 shot ppl :(

Few enough of his attacks are that bad. The issue more is that he's almost always moving and is rarely safe to attack without fear of retaliation.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Bad news. It's only the High Rank Alatreon and not the G-Rank one. This means that you can't get the materials for the top thunder weapons yet. :(

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Bad news. It's only the High Rank Alatreon and not the G-Rank one. This means that you can't get the materials for the top thunder weapons yet. :(

noooo ...
sad, but maybe they will release the g-rank one in the near future

Lusche said:
amp316 said:

noooo ...
sad, but maybe they will release the g-rank one in the near future

It has happened in Japan already so it will, but it's going to take a while.