By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just bought a Vita - any recommendations?

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the console.

If you're not averse to going full digital (or even if you are), PS+ is worth it.

Game recommendations (based on what I have) would be WipEout 2048 & Gravity Rush (both on PS+ in Europe at the moment) and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (a game I just keep on coming back to). There's a lot more games I like but couldn't personally recommend to you.

Did you own a PSP? Prices on the store are quite good these days for digital PSP games too.

edit: OH, anything you're thinking of buying, check to see if there's a demo on the store.  Might help you pick some titles you want :)

Around the Network

sell it.

KHlover said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gravity Rush
Escape Plan
Ultimate MvsC3
Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

The last 2 will be with discounted price if you buy through the PSN store when it updates today.
Also get PS Plus, if you dont have it. :)

I already have TTT2 on the WiiU, should I still have a look at Tekken vs Streetfighter?

I have not played TTT2, but  Street fighter vs. Tekken is more like Street fighter IV than tekken; so if you like it, you will enjoy that too.

i love my vita that i just got. i would never get rid of it congrats

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Heavenly_King said:
KHlover said:
Heavenly_King said:
Gravity Rush
Escape Plan
Ultimate MvsC3
Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

The last 2 will be with discounted price if you buy through the PSN store when it updates today.
Also get PS Plus, if you dont have it. :)

I already have TTT2 on the WiiU, should I still have a look at Tekken vs Streetfighter?

I have not played TTT2, but  Street fighter vs. Tekken is more like Street fighter IV than tekken; so if you like it, you will enjoy that too.

Most probably not then :/

Around the Network

Playstation plus, and Ninja Gaiden sigma plus 1, and 2. I'm trying to get platinum trophy on the first Sigma plus (almost there!).

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Icy-Zone said:
Playstation plus, and Ninja Gaiden sigma plus 1, and 2. I'm trying to get platinum trophy on the first Sigma plus (almost there!).

Isn't Ninja Gaiden incredibly hard? Not sure if I could play this game parallel to Dark Souls^^

pezus said:
KHlover said:

Bathroom? You woman (Inb4 Basil)

Too late lol

Yeah, he is a stealthy woman...

KHlover said:
Icy-Zone said:

Isn't Ninja Gaiden incredibly hard? Not sure if I could play this game parallel to Dark Souls^^

The first one is hard. I'm playing sigma plus 2 and its pretty easy (on normal)

KHlover said:
Icy-Zone said:

It's very difficulty (almost impossible) if you start the game on the hardest setting, which is locked anyways until you beat the previous difficulty which locked also for the same reasons (there's 3 difficulties above normal). You'll love the game though. I think it's probably the best action game ever.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!