By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just bought a Vita - any recommendations?

KHlover said:
DOA5+ has top priority, literally the game I bought the Vita for :D

I....Seeeeee.... So... you're one of "those" people...

one game

Senran Kagura Shinovi VS.... IMPORT IT NOW!!!

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
So bouncy boobs on the go?

Makes sense.

Nah, I only play consoles at home. And since I have to share the PS3 with the entire family it was worth buying the Vita for me.

I actually enjoyed the Uncharted card game quite a lot, even though there are really only 2 tactics to start a game. But if you get the pack together with the 2 DLC you get a fricken lot of card game content for 8,99€. Sadly there is absolutely nobody playing it online, but the one time I actually found an opponent I destroyed him pretty badly.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

KHlover said:

Nah, I only play consoles at home. And since I have to share the PS3 with the entire family it was worth buying the Vita for me.

Uh huh. I believe you.

Being able to play in the bathroom is just a coincidence, right?

Unit 13 and Little big planet are my 2 favourites 

Around the Network
badgenome said:
KHlover said:

Uh huh. I believe you.

Being able to play in the bathroom is just a coincidence, right?

Bathroom? You woman (Inb4 Basil)

Sound Shapes

Gravity Rush
Escape Plan
Ultimate MvsC3
Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

The last 2 will be with discounted price if you buy through the PSN store when it updates today.
Also get PS Plus, if you dont have it. :)

LPB Vita is a great game
and i recently just clocked over 100 hours into Ragnarock odyssey
Also Gravity Rush was pretty nice as well
Maby Sly 4?

but you should definitely consider ps+ there is currently UC, Gravity rush, Whipeout and Lumines on there and MGS HD will enter for i belive lumines this month in the eu. dont't know what the us has.

Also say hi in the vita thread if you need anything, there is always someone to help there.

Heavenly_King said:
Gravity Rush
Escape Plan
Ultimate MvsC3
Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

The last 2 will be with discounted price if you buy through the PSN store when it updates today.
Also get PS Plus, if you dont have it. :)

I already have TTT2 on the WiiU, should I still have a look at Tekken vs Streetfighter?