By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just bought a Vita - any recommendations?

I got mine about a week ago for $230 came with AC3, Resistance, two 4 GB memory cards, 1 year of PS Plus and a few other things I don't feel like naming. Anyway I bought Persona 4 golden and it's a great game.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I got mine about a week ago for $230 came with AC3, Resistance, two 4 GB memory cards, 1 year of PS Plus and a few other things I don't feel like naming. Anyway I bought Persona 4 golden and it's a great game.

That's also a very good deal. Since I still have to wait until it is delivered I have no idea of the contents of the memcard, but with the year of PS Plus you also made a pretty good deal :D

KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

That's also a very good deal. Since I still have to wait until it is delivered I have no idea of the contents of the memcard, but with the year of PS Plus you also made a pretty good deal :D

Get Persona 4 awesome RPG you won't regret it I gurantee it. 

NobleTeam360 said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Get Persona 4 awesome RPG you won't regret it I gurantee it. 

I think I'll get it along with DOA5, these two gamea and Uncharted should keep me busy for a while.