By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: When time requires, do you just flip your undergarments inside out?

And I thought i was being dirty for rewearing the same shirt two days in a row.

either that, or I'm a sassy woman without knowing it.

Around the Network

No I would go commando before I flip my underwear.

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh, but seriously, there is no reason ever to do that ever. Either go commando, buy more underwear, or do your laundry more often.

PullusPardus said:

And I thought i was being dirty for rewearing the same shirt two days in a row.

either that, or I'm a sassy woman without knowing it.

Only men use the Internet 

<:::::[]=

naruball said:
weaponx3 said:
Lazy? Nah...you're just gross LOL Do you even shower everyday or is that a once a week thing? I feel sorry for the chicks that have to go down on you, but I'm guessing there's none of that going on . I saw you are a nintendo fan and though maybe he's 15, but you're going to college so that's pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

Seriously, get your insults to youtube where they belong. This is a forum with rules.

What?! YouTube Comments have to be some of the nicest, most thought out comments I've ever seen!

On Topic: No, I just pull out another pair from the garbage closet.. 

Around the Network

ick... you know there is something wrong when you do side B :P

I'm surprised no one has borught up the fact that the title of this thread starts with "Males of VGChartz..."
What other gender is on this site? Alien?!

Uhm. No. I don't let myself get caught without having a pair of clean boxers. See if you go to the store you can buy more and then you don't run out.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

spurgeonryan said:
I should do an archive. But no one would care but me.

Hey ninpie. Remember my hygiene thread?

Hrm, I think so. I'm pretty sure I posted in it.

You seem to do a lot of threads based on human-y things.

spurgeonryan said:
For sure.^

I actually have a lump on my oft testicles that makes it uncomfortable to not wear tight underwear. Or I would go commando. Work nights so Shit happens. Literally! :-p

It is not cancer. Its called a water something. It fills up from time to time.

Next thread: " Old Men of vgchartz: are you in a never ending battle to find a safe spot to pass gas?

Pffff. Pass gas in the morning. Pass gas in the evening. Pass gas in the afternoon. Pass gas in front of the kids. Pass gas in front of the wife. Pass gas in front of everyone in the room.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.